View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 03:59 PM   #12
X3NEIZE
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
Easy way to know, look at end of year League statistics (combine all leageus from drop down). look at BA/slugging etc and w/e else. if the estimated slash in stats and AI says ~.256 and your league is hitting .260's and higher, you should probably auto-calc. (.261/.262 isn't totally unreasonable, but seeing .265+ is impossible without a bump in the ltm, if it's actually calibrated to .255.. the BA wil only range about .012-.015 (+/-.006-.008) on its own) -- just for baseline info to work with -- also info mostly from '17**)

bbref can give a ballpark of what you should expect... make it proportional to # of teams and games played etc..

have you auto-calced the LTM? out of the box they are not always great, i make sure to do this year 1, always.

i am not a fan of this function, but it is essential the first ~20 years as seed players or real players are replaced.

make sure to click it opening day, if you do click it -> AI has 25-man rosters setup on this day, not before (unless changed in '18).

heh, i thoguht it was .359 in the image... 389... most likely your LTM or some slight adjusting on their end... if auto-calc doesn't tone it down (assuming elevated league stats seen), then it's on their end.
Haha! I think I'm just going to let him become the next Babe Ruth...

X3NEIZE is offline   Reply With Quote