View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 02:14 PM   #49
TBiz
Major Leagues

I like hearing feedback regardless if it's an appraisal or something to you might want added in my posts and such. So thank you for that.

Also Kyle Clifford originally was the only tough guy I was going to run with, as he was doing it all during the season. getting points and roughin people up.

Ryan Reaves was kinda a lucky break with St. Louis putting him on the waivers block. I figured seeing as my teams already came so far to make the playoffs, why not get someone to help the workload of Kyle Clifford.

I really just expected Reaves to punish people and batter up the competition but come playoffs time he was locked and loaded

played in all 19 of my playoff games on the fourth line. He not only bashed up a few people, but he collected 2 Goals and 5 Assists. 1 of those goals being the reason we won a game.

Kyle Clifford the same boat, did exactly what he needed to do on the third/second line, played in 19 of my playoff games, getting 3 Goals and 5 Assists and again, one of those goals were the reason we won the game.

As much as they're not grade appealing, they bring a lot to a team.

Anyways little update on them for ya.

Thank you again for your feedback.
TBiz is offline   Reply With Quote