View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #163
Tiesenberg
Major Leagues

Back in the saddle again

After taking a leave of absence from the OOTP Online League community, I have been getting an urge to return to action. I am a recent college grad who needed to step away from the game to enjoy/experience/come to hate, post college life and have come to the realization that I need OOTP again.

I have experience with OOTP dating back to Version 4 both as a league member, Commissioner, and as a player in the first person leagues of the past.

I am looking to join a new/relatively new (first season) league that begins either in the mid 1990's or in '09 or '10. I am not opposed to historic leagues, but the closer to the present, the better. A league where an inaugural draft is taking place would be another plus, but not a must. I want to join a league where the league members come together and enjoy talking to each other, both about the league and just to talk. I was a part of a league that stood together for many years, and the experience was always benefited by the fact that we came to know each other over the years.

I enjoy to write about my time and the league, along with other creative ideas that have included in the past a Baseball Tonight type radio show, but I do not want to be forced or persuaded to do so by giving our players/teams incentives or points to do so.

Ready to play some ball.

-Matt
IM: Imtiesenberg1
PM's welcome or send an email (use the email feature in my profile).

Thanks!
Tiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote