View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 01:22 AM   #14
LeroyJenkins
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesehead1964 View Post
Because it's 20 cards, many very good meta golds and low diamonds and he's selling the cards at TEN times their average AH value. Come on. He's not trying to sell one or two cards at a crazy asking price to make a profit. He's burying his whole starting lineup in AH so his league can't see where his cards are. NO ONE is going to pay his asking prices. I've had a few good cards I've tried to sell AT the average selling prices recently and haven't sold them. 50,000 PP asking price for a 3000 PP average selling price card? x20? Really?

Go to the AH and judge for yourself...

Yeah there's something off there. I was looking for a Boudreau for my Diamond team and I saw that one selling for 90k. It's an amazing gold card, don't get me wrong... I have him trained up to 101 at 2B and 93 so far at 3B in the perfect league I'm getting shellacked in. He'll train up to be the ultimate super utility guy when he's done, but 90K??? He's not trying to sell that card at all. Didn't even realize he was doing it with multiple cards until I saw this post.

Last edited by LeroyJenkins; 05-25-2019 at 01:23 AM.
LeroyJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote