View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 12:35 PM   #5
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz View Post
Which one? I had the 65 contact, 100+ power Cravath for half a season some time back before selling him to up the PP balance. There's also a 80+ contact, 90 power version that I would love to get my hands on but I haven't been able to do so yet.

The Hoggs aren't good enough to be competitive at perfect but not terrible enough to get demoted either. We're 62-71 right now. I've decided to play around with park factors for the next few seasons. Before now I'd always played with a neutral ballpark. This season I've turned down the offense for lefties while keeping offense for righties at normal, and am running an all right-handed staff.

Next season I think I'll max out my park factors and run a staff where everybody has 70+ movement. I'm almost there already, actually, with my current staff, with only Dierker less than 70, but I've been wanting to find a place for Dennis Martinez again, and I'd like to give Dan Quisenberry (the 68OVR card) an extended run. Might also give Felipe Vazquez a go - picked him up in last week's end of season pack opening.

Yeah I have 3 copies of the 91 Cravath that goes 80/90. The more "valuable" one wasn't good for me, but this one is pretty consistent overall. Sometimes the average isn't good but he generally does a great job driving in runs in the production part of the order. On my Blue team he bats 5-6 and on the other two 4-5 in the order. He isn't a great outfielder so I tend to DH him which doesn't help the WAR.

Gavvy Blue:

Gavvy Gold:

Gavvy Red (new this year):
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote