View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 01:57 AM   #2
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

I'll answer for Zorro since he hasn't been online here since April!... but his team in P406 is red hot, winning 10 in a row and 16 of 17. Which is great if he isn't in your division.

My top team the Gryphons Blue are basically playing .500 ball these days and that just won't cut it with so many good teams in this league and chasing me for the WC spots. Can't seem to get any kind of positive momentum, and August at 12-11 follows a 15-11 July after a great 17-9 June. There's just too many stacked teams in this league that you never get a break in the schedule. However let's hope we can cling tooth and nail to the WC spot.

Both my other teams are also-rans at this point, at 13 and 16 games back. The bigger test will be staying above the relegation line for my Red team. Hard to believe the Golds that won a WS a couple weeks ago are so distant from playoffs in this loop.

PS I'm a sucker for Gavvy Cravath, and have him on all 3 of my teams. He'll never win a batting title, but he does a great job of driving in runs.
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote