View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 08:52 AM   #2
wodi
All Star Reserve

MLB Manager Support

As one of the people spreading some negativity, I agree with your post 100%, and I am very thankful for this game.

As I have prefaced in many of my posts, I don't know the inter workings, I don't know how much revenue this game actually brings in for the company; I assume not as much as the other games. So while I complain, I do understand why this game has the attention it does and I don't fault the company for that.

A lot of my negativity, like everyone else, is rooted in frustration. I see the world changing around me and seeing mobile devices change and improve rapidly. I see myself, who once was always on his laptop, now just using my iPhone to handle most of those tasks. MLB manager is hands down my favorite thing on my phone, and I love and will support the company no matter what. I have even offered to make donations.

I just feel like I've been playing the same game for a couple of years, dealing with the same (in my opinion) flaws. I just see ootp and I wish some of those pieces could be worked into our game.

All of my posts are meant to help the game, to give my ideas and my opinions. My support will always be there.

Last edited by wodi; 03-22-2017 at 08:54 AM.
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote