View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 09:46 AM   #100
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

I'm back!

I have found some time recently to get back into sketchup and work on some 3D ballparks. I have forgotten how much time each one takes up.

For some reason, I can get the dynamic crowd working with my parks in OOTP17. I'll have to revisit that later, but for now, I have populated with a static crowd.

I will be updating my old parks with actual crowds as well as adding some new parks.

Since there are already really nice models for the existing MLB teams, I am going to retire the ones I worked on.

I am going to focus on Fictional and historic parks.

The download link is here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q3g.../3D_park_files
Some parks I am just taking from the 3D warehouse for sketchup and formatting them so they will look good in OOTP. for those I will give specific credit to the creators as I did not build them.

I am going to be going through Clems stadium site to pick historical stadiums to create. he has great diagrams of the stadiums that make creating them easier for me.

Anyway, here is a college stadium I created that I found on the warehouse. (I believe it is Witchita State's) Eck Stadium

Also I completed retro-fitting Milwaukee County Stadium (taken from the Warehouse)

and finally I created Exhibition Stadium from scratch.

Enjoy!
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by silvam14; 04-17-2016 at 11:17 AM.
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote