Thread: FHM4 Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 03:57 PM   #3
Predsboy18
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
Glad you're enjoying the game. Just a couple of things:

- Editing the League Rules on not-July 1st probably isn't going to happen just do to the fact July 1 is when the "new year" begins, so the edits are made available for that day.
- There's definitely some changes coming (as Sebastian has already remarked) in terms of the news flow. The ability to limit International News is one of those changes.
- Just to be clear here: You know you can access previous years stats by going to the League History? Just click on the year and it'll bring up the stats, and you can look at just about any stat that you want.
Understood, my thinking though goes deeper into being able to look at the schedules from the past (at least in the years played in the game, not asking for EVERY game from 19xx onward).

Another wishlist item, and my apologies for not knowing which thread the updates are in, if you'd like to link me to it, I'd GREATLY appreciate that, but another item of concern is the ability to "retire" numbers, as I don't think Marek Mazanac would ever wear #1 for Montreal, let alone any other goalie. Just thinking out loud here.
Predsboy18 is offline   Reply With Quote