View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 01:51 PM   #375
Arkansas Natural
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I first started playing fantasy baseball (Then called Rotisserie Baseball) in 1982, yes that makes me as old as most of your parents. I have played competitive fantasy baseball for years, last year I played a $350 NFBC league and finished 7th of 15 teams. I commished fantasy leagues before the internet and had to pull the player stats from the Saturday USA today, and did it for years. That being said I have a LOT of experience with baseball sims and have seen leagues come and go.

---I am looking to join a fresh start league or one doing a reset to the beginning when OOTP18 comes out. I really don't have a preference on what kind of league and will consider most setups. My biggest concern is league competitive balance. I do require there be rules in place that keep player dumping and super teams from happening. This may be difficult to control but I have no intention on playing in a league where one team wins 120 games a yr and has one of the best minor league systems as well.

FYI: I do not currently have OOTP17 but have pre-ordered 18. So I will not be able to do any prep. Leave me a message here and I can provide alternate forms of communication upon receival. Thanks!
Arkansas Natural is offline   Reply With Quote