OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Perfect Team (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3957)
-   -   OOTP Go! - Coming later this year, including full PT support. (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=299311)

Markus Heinsohn 02-27-2019 11:46 AM

OOTP Go! - Coming later this year, including full PT support.
 
In case you have missed it, we started development on our mobile baseball game (formerly known as "MLB Manager") from scratch last year, essentially making sure the game will be based on the most up to date OOTP 20 code base which also includes full support for Perfect Team. We have renamed the game to OOTP Go!, and yes, will allow you to access your Perfect Team account with most of, if not all, the features you know and love from the desktop version, so you'll never miss that auction of your dream card again. ;)

OOTP Go! will be free to play, which includes full access to Perfect Team and the ability to create and play fictional solo leagues. The current MLB rosters are a $4.99 in-app purchase, international leagues will be $1.99 each and historical MLB seasons will be (as usual) $0.99 (plus there will be bundles available for a reduced price).

OOTP Go! will be released for Android and iOS later this year. Once we have some stuff to show you (screenshots etc) we'll let you know, but don't expect any updates until June please. :)

Cheers,
Markus

Dark Horse 02-27-2019 12:56 PM

Perhaps we can eventually be able to check our online leagues with OOTP Go! also?
:fingerscrossed:

DonkeyKongSr 02-27-2019 01:56 PM

Let me get this straight...if I never buy the desktop game, I can still play Perfect Team for free through the app only?

Dark Horse 02-27-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkeyKongSr (Post 4442327)
Let me get this straight...if I never buy the desktop game, I can still play Perfect Team for free through the app only?

i'm thinking you'll need an PT account that you'll need to set up in OOTP20...

fremontflyers40 02-27-2019 02:32 PM

Before that comes out can you guys release an update for MLBM 2018 that comes with 2019 rosters and maybe some smaller features to come out before OOTP Go

Meak06 02-27-2019 02:33 PM

Will I be able to do expansion mode in this version?

pizzaddict 02-27-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Horse (Post 4442341)
i'm thinking you'll need an PT account that you'll need to set up in OOTP20...

I'm a little surprised they are doing this. If they are going to have a mobile app that lets you play PT then I think there will be a decent size market of people who would like to play PT and probably invest money into PT but won't want to pay $40 for a desktop game that they will never play.

Markus Heinsohn 02-28-2019 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fremontflyers40 (Post 4442343)
Before that comes out can you guys release an update for MLBM 2018 that comes with 2019 rosters and maybe some smaller features to come out before OOTP Go

No sorry, we don't have time for that unfortunately.

Markus Heinsohn 02-28-2019 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkeyKongSr (Post 4442327)
Let me get this straight...if I never buy the desktop game, I can still play Perfect Team for free through the app only?

Yes, that is the plan.

Now, don't you dare to not buy the desktop game! :ohmy:

FancySkunk 03-01-2019 02:34 AM

Bit of a random question, when OOTP Go is out, does that mean we'll be able to purchase perfect points via the Google Play store?

Markus Heinsohn 03-01-2019 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FancySkunk (Post 4443397)
Bit of a random question, when OOTP Go is out, does that mean we'll be able to purchase perfect points via the Google Play store?

Yes.

Tom the Fish 03-01-2019 05:58 PM

Are seasons we purchased in the past from MLB Manager going to able to be carried over to the new version or are we going to be forced to pay for them again?

Markus Heinsohn 03-04-2019 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom the Fish (Post 4443877)
Are seasons we purchased in the past from MLB Manager going to able to be carried over to the new version or are we going to be forced to pay for them again?

No, seasons will not carry over, sorry. It's a completely new code base, compatibility is not possible.

daveh2018 03-05-2019 06:53 PM

Is support in the app only for OOTP XX/Perfect Team 2.0 or will there be Perfect Team 1.0 access availability as well?

Zorro 03-07-2019 10:15 AM

Will we be able to watch our PT games in 3d with the app?

daves 03-10-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4442202)
In case you have missed it, we started development on our mobile baseball game (formerly known as "MLB Manager") from scratch last year, essentially making sure the game will be based on the most up to date OOTP 20 code base which also includes full support for Perfect Team. We have renamed the game to OOTP Go!, and yes, will allow you to access your Perfect Team account with most of, if not all, the features you know and love from the desktop version, so you'll never miss that auction of your dream card again. ;)

OOTP Go! will be free to play, which includes full access to Perfect Team and the ability to create and play fictional solo leagues. The current MLB rosters are a $4.99 in-app purchase, international leagues will be $1.99 each and historical MLB seasons will be (as usual) $0.99 (plus there will be bundles available for a reduced price).

OOTP Go! will be released for Android and iOS later this Summer. We try to get it done for the All-Star break, but right now it's hard to say if we'll be able to meet that date. Once we have some stuff to show you (screenshots etc) we'll let you know, but don't expect any updates until June please. :)

Cheers,
Markus

If I bought all seasons on the app last edition of MLB Manager, will I still get those historical seasons in this upgrade?

Does OOTP GO require data or WIFI to play?

daves 03-10-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FancySkunk (Post 4443397)
Bit of a random question, when OOTP Go is out, does that mean we'll be able to purchase perfect points via the Google Play store?

Or iTunes for that matter?

daves 03-10-2019 04:24 PM

Will OOTP require the same minimal requirements as MLB Manager? My old IPAD did not work with version 2017 and 2018.

Will OOTPGO have features similar to MLB Manager or OOTP? Will I be able to do exhibition tournaments?

Left-handed 03-11-2019 10:53 AM

I have fictional leagues that I play and carry over in the desktop version from year to year. I'm wondering if that will work the same way with the mobile version now, or in the future. Essentially, I'd like to get away from having to lug around two laptops (work and personal) on trips. If I can just bring my iPad for all my entertainment needs (including playing 'full' OOTP on the road), then I'd be happy as a clam.

Markus Heinsohn 03-17-2019 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorro (Post 4447036)
Will we be able to watch our PT games in 3d with the app?

Probably not in V1, we'll see.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments