OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 14 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3864)
-   -   HSBL has one opening/ Expansion Info (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=241759)

Painmantle 03-23-2014 06:56 AM

HSBL has Two openings/ Expansion Info

The Historical Simulation Baseball League has one opening. Please see the hyperlink for more info on this leagues setup and history.

Reports are here

HSBL is currently full

We are at the end 1975 during free Agency

I am also putting feelers out there for the 1976 expansion which happens in late October of 1976, right after the playoffs next season. We will be adding the Seattle Mariners and Toronto Blue Jays. If you are a Blue Jays or Mariner fan and would like to build their expansion franchise in an online league environment this may be your only chance. Contact me via PM here for further instructions to get on the expansion list or to take the Cardinals

Thanks
Enjoy
Rhett
aka "Painmantle"

Painmantle 03-25-2014 07:41 AM

1975 WS Finishes tomorrow and the draft pool is revealed. St Louis is still available and picks in the top 5. contact me if interested in this Alternate History Historical league

painmantle at att dot net

Thanks
Enjoy
Rhett

Painmantle 03-27-2014 07:02 AM

The 1st Amateur draft is posted in the utilities, we are to Salary Arbitration process with 4 more sims before the hearings and then Free Agency. The Rule 5 draft is also right around the corner. The St Louis cardinals still need a GM. The Cards have the 6th best Minor Leagues and the 5th pick in the 1975 Draft which includes the likes of Rickey Henderson, Wade Boggs, Jack Morris, Mike Scott, Alan Trammel and Many others. We use Spritz-Gambo DB so players enter in their Pro Debut not their ML Debut.

Contact me if interested

Painmantle 04-01-2014 07:54 PM

Bump, We currently have 3 openings, see 1st post

Painmantle 04-03-2014 08:08 AM

Pirates are gone, still have 2 teams available

Painmantle 04-03-2014 03:29 PM

HSBL is now Full, Contact me to get on the waiting list if you'd like

Thanks
Rhett

Painmantle 05-07-2014 09:12 AM

Ok, we are about a week of real time until the expansion teams show up in the league files.

Reminder: This is an EVERYDAY sim League, if that is too often this league might not be for you

We need to fill 2 slots. The Texas Rangers are available as their GM will be taking over the Seattle Mariners.

One of these two teams are also available: Toronto Blue Jays or St Louis Cardinals. The Cardinals GM has expressed interest in the Blue Jays, So this opens up one of these two teams depending on who a new GM decides they would like.

We need to fill these teams asap, this league will be moving to OOTP 15 after the 1977 season (WE are currently on Sept 19, 1976).

If your looking for a league that has a hyper-active forum with all kinds of writing and a blitz of trading, this league isn't for you.

If your looking for a league with some serious competition from some of the best GM's online who care for their teams daily, never miss exports and trade based on need as opposed to trading in the name of "activity" . If your looking for a league that Sim's Daily, communicates daily on groupme and has a lot of fun, while taking the league and their teams seriously...If your looking for a mature group (for the most part, LOL) of GM's

This League is probably for you.

Teams available on a first come basis, PM me here if interested

Painmantle 05-07-2014 07:30 PM

Texas Rangers Are the Lone team Available now

Painmantle 05-10-2014 11:20 AM

Baltimore Is also available. We are at the playoffs 1976, Expansion and the draft (Both armature and Rule 5) are getting near. We also have a small infusion of International amateurs , International Free Agents and such. . Historical Players with Modern Financial model yet historical monetary amounts. Get the best of both worlds in a very competitive environment

Contact me to join in

Painmantle 05-19-2014 08:45 AM

We are at the expansion draft, the two teams listed in the previous two post are still available. We have a surrogate GM from another league helping these teams through the off season, They are in need of a Full time GM who will give them the TLC they need. Both teams are on solid footing, both had winning records in 1976.

HSBL Texas and Baltimore are still available

The 1st year player draft is right around the corner, Just enough time to build a team into a Playoff Powerhouse

Contact me here to get a team, we will be moving to ootp15 after the upcoming 1977 season