OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   PT Bug Reports Forum (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3959)
-   -   Simulation Clock Resetting without Notification Pop Up (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=309015)

waittilnextyear 12-15-2019 01:44 PM

Simulation Clock Resetting without Notification Pop Up

I hope the title explains the issue I'm having.

Sometimes the 30 min clock will count down to "simulating," then will reset to 30 min even though the "new file" notification has not appeared. Sometimes the "new file" pop up appears at odd times, i.e. not directly after the clock is set to "simulating."

This seems to be happening more often lately.

I'm not entirely sure whether this is a server-side issue or something with my settings/internet connection. If anyone else is having this same issue, please post in here so the devs will know there is something amiss. If anyone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it, that would also be helpful to post.

Threnodas 12-15-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waittilnextyear (Post 4569854)
I hope the title explains the issue I'm having.

Sometimes the 30 min clock will count down to "simulating," then will reset to 30 min even though the "new file" notification has not appeared. Sometimes the "new file" pop up appears at odd times, i.e. not directly after the clock is set to "simulating."

This seems to be happening more often lately.

I'm not entirely sure whether this is a server-side issue or something with my settings/internet connection. If anyone else is having this same issue, please post in here so the devs will know there is something amiss. If anyone else has had this issue and knows how to fix it, that would also be helpful to post.

I've seen the same thing. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen sometimes, and it only started for me in the last week or so. Not a game breaker, but a small bug. I do not know a fix.

Dogberry99 12-15-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Threnodas (Post 4569861)
I've seen the same thing. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen sometimes, and it only started for me in the last week or so. Not a game breaker, but a small bug. I do not know a fix.

This describes my experience, though I would go so far as to say it is rather rare for me, only happening a small handful of times and only in the last couple weeks (1? 2? idk for sure...). Closing out of the game and reopening it seemed to correct it for me though.

Splitter24 12-17-2019 09:36 AM

This seems to happen for me when I've hit the yellow "Play Perfect Team" button and am looking at my team. If I get a pop up telling me that the tournament I've entered is starting, the sim timer will count down and then reset itself without telling me a new league file is ready.