OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Schedules (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3632)
-   -   2014 Atlantic League Schedule (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=244470)

nutt 05-19-2014 08:23 AM

2014 Independent League Schedules

5 Attachment(s)
If you have added/created these leagues, here are the official schedules from various websites

nutt 05-22-2014 04:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's the Pacific Association and brand new Independent Baseball League's schedule

nutt 05-22-2014 07:10 AM

Added the Frontier and United League schedules

nutt 05-22-2014 09:45 AM

added the Pecos League schedule to the original post...Have five listed there, will add the Pacific Association schedule this weekend.

Le Grande Orange 05-22-2014 05:32 PM

Have you checked these for accuracy? When I grabbed the Frontier League schedule from its web site not long ago, when I ran checks on it the schedule as posted had a few errors. If I recall correctly the American Association schedule also contained a few errors, which I had to manually correct by cross-checking against the individual team schedules as posted at the team's web site. The United League schedule is a mess; the ULB web site is next-to-useless, and the schedule as posted at Pointstreak contains errors.

nutt 05-23-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Grande Orange (Post 3700776)
Have you checked these for accuracy? When I grabbed the Frontier League schedule from its web site not long ago, when I ran checks on it the schedule as posted had a few errors. If I recall correctly the American Association schedule also contained a few errors, which I had to manually correct by cross-checking against the individual team schedules as posted at the team's web site. The United League schedule is a mess; the ULB web site is next-to-useless, and the schedule as posted at Pointstreak contains errors.

for the AA/CAA, no. I used the league schedules for both, as only the AA and AA-CAA had times listed. I'd have to double check the Frontier League when I get home and yes, the ULB schedule was a cluster but I managed to work my way thru it. If the pointstreak has errors, I will look thru each team's individual schdule if at all possible.

Le Grande Orange 05-24-2014 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutt (Post 3701521)
for the AA/CAA, no. I used the league schedules for both, as only the AA and AA-CAA had times listed. I'd have to double check the Frontier League when I get home and yes, the ULB schedule was a cluster but I managed to work my way thru it. If the pointstreak has errors, I will look thru each team's individual schdule if at all possible.

I'd tell you exactly what the errors were, but unfortunately I didn't write them down. As I recall there was a switched series or two which resulted in a couple of clubs having the incorrect number of home games. The Frontier League had the same sort of thing (which was complicated by the fact it contains a travel team, meaning clubs play more than half the season at home.)