OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   ITP General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   ITP 2 a Plea to Markus (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=185918)

AirmenSmith 07-14-2009 12:18 PM

ITP 2 a Plea to Markus

Alright here we are July 14 2009. It has now been 1 year since Markus said not to expect any news on ITP for another year.

Well this is a plea to Markus for some info. I don't care what info I get I just want something/anything from Markus. I will be on the forum constantly asking about ITP info.

So let the waiting begin and hopefully we won't be waiting long.

wrestlerjrh 07-15-2009 05:21 AM

I would also love to hear if there are any plans regarding this wonderful game with even more potential

AirmenSmith 07-15-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrestlerjrh (Post 2780419)
I would also love to hear if there are any plans regarding this wonderful game with even more potential

See I would like this feature to be included in ootp just like how MLB the show has the career mode in there game. But with that said I think it would be more profitable for Markus to make it a separate game.

Oh and still waiting for some info:)

wrestlerjrh 07-15-2009 10:05 AM

I don't care how it is released either as a part of ootp XI or as ITP2 just so long as I can get my hands on it

AirmenSmith 07-16-2009 08:27 PM

Still waiting.............

BMD 07-17-2009 12:00 PM

In - The - Park
In - The - Park
In - The - Park
In - The - Park
In - The - Park
In - The - Park
In - The - Park
In - The - Park [/end chant]

Just checking in as another ITP fan waiting for any news (even if it's not good :()

TC Dale 07-17-2009 04:02 PM

Just so you know. Battists has posted an update on OOTP X, and that way you won't be wondering what is going on, and when Markus might be able to take some time to talk about ITP the game, and it's status.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...july-16th.html

Who knows maybe there will be news about ITP after the confab?

AirmenSmith 07-18-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC Dale (Post 2781942)
Just so you know. Battists has posted an update on OOTP X, and that way you won't be wondering what is going on, and when Markus might be able to take some time to talk about ITP the game, and it's status.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...july-16th.html

Who knows maybe there will be news about ITP after the confab?

Yeah the second I seen this thread I posted and asked him to mention this thread to Markus.

Still waiting for news...................

AirmenSmith 07-19-2009 10:09 AM

Still here waiting on some kind of news.............

BMD 07-20-2009 03:11 PM

Word

(just showin' support for the cause)

AirmenSmith 07-20-2009 08:14 PM

Man Markus when is your vacation over with. :p

AirmenSmith 07-22-2009 10:58 PM

Still and always waiting......

molarmite 07-23-2009 02:21 PM

He's still on vacation.

wrestlerjrh 07-25-2009 08:35 AM

any word when he comes back from vacation? and do any of the mods know if he will be made aware of this upon his return?

AirmenSmith 07-25-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrestlerjrh (Post 2786540)
any word when he comes back from vacation? and do any of the mods know if he will be made aware of this upon his return?

I would imagine he won't be gone too much longer, he still has one more patch to make for ootp 10, but that is only a guess.

I am sure he will stumble upon this post when he has time. I wouldn't expect much until the next ootp patch is out. Now if he doesn't stumble on to this post then we will have to take over all the forums and make them all about ITP.

Wig 07-25-2009 11:11 PM

*cricket* *cricket*

bubba22plus 07-26-2009 08:19 PM

Supporting the cause because baseball is what real men play.

AirmenSmith 07-27-2009 11:58 PM

NEWS we need NEWS......

wrestlerjrh 07-29-2009 06:39 AM

can someone that sees this please direct Markus to this thread c'mon

TC Dale 07-29-2009 03:06 PM

If I was someone that wanted Markus to know how you felt about ITP's future versions, Steve B. he did mention in a thread I linked earlier that he has a meeting with the guys in Germany after the final patch.....

Maybe some folks would like to make an educated discussion of why the game needs to be updated, and go into much more depth than one lines of text here and there about how you love the game. If you love it that much, then the more detail you go into about why the game is needed, and why you would buy it would help.

Realistically, a new ITP would be built from the ground up as the game has upgraded many times beyond ITP's first installment.What kind of changes would you expect to see from a new ITP2 from the ground up?
  • What made the game playable and interesting?
  • What features could be expanded and why?
  • What features could be removed or modified and why?
  • What wasn't fun about ITP? Why?
  • How integrated should ITP be with OOTP for future games?
  • Was results for your ingame characters within norms statistically? (Pitchers, position players, etc stats realistic for every game you played?)
  • How could we make the game more interesting to play (and replay?)

Use this list to send to battists (he is going to kill me.. :) ) and let him know that you are very interested in this game continuing and why.

Just remember that a couple of lines of text per question isn't going to catch their attention, you need to have your facts, stats, and ideas in a row and expound on them to let Markus, and others know you support ITP and future versions of the franchise.

Posting a bump or threatening spamming the forums isn't the way to go about it, please. By making your voice known to battists before he goes to Germany, he can let Markus know how you feel. Spamming forums is never a good idea, and usually gets the Mods involved, and that is not what you want for pushing for more ITP!

Remember, now is the time to get into detail of what you like/dislike about ITP, and why it should continue. Think about your ideas, your experiences playing, and then email it to battists here. Make sure that the title of your email says ITP2 future please?

Click link below to post an email to battists with your full discussion!

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...member&u=10696

Remember you can post detailed thoughts, ideas, complaints, etc in this thread, but, you would be better served to get it all on a email as well to battists so he can take it to Markus/Andreas, so they can address it at their meeting!

Get writing!! :)