OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM 4 - Technical Support (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3932)
-   -   Team History (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=284139)

BLINZ218 01-06-2018 08:36 PM

Team History

In my save, I started an expansion franchise but when I click on the Team History tab, it does not show any of the Franchise's records. All the the leader boards and record pages just show up blank so I cannot look at which players have been the best for my franchise.

JeffR 01-08-2018 02:44 AM

Was that from a Current Rosters start? The records.dat file is missing from that at the moment, which will likely prevent a new team from being able to list its records properly. If you copy the records.dat file from \quickstart_games\OpeningDay.quick to the save it may fix it, although I suspect you may need a restart for it to work properly (in which case you'd want to copy that file to \quickstart_games\Current.quick)

Kinsella19 01-09-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffR (Post 4266438)
Was that from a Current Rosters start? The records.dat file is missing from that at the moment, which will likely prevent a new team from being able to list its records properly. If you copy the records.dat file from \quickstart_games\OpeningDay.quick to the save it may fix it, although I suspect you may need a restart for it to work properly (in which case you'd want to copy that file to \quickstart_games\Current.quick)

The team history does not work in any mode whatsoever.

JeffR 01-10-2018 02:20 AM

I've just checked every mode except the Current Rosters one I know has a problem. The team histories worked correctly in all of them. What do you mean by "does not work"?

Kinsella19 01-10-2018 03:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffR (Post 4267032)
I've just checked every mode except the Current Rosters one I know has a problem. The team histories worked correctly in all of them. What do you mean by "does not work"?

In all of my saved games, this is what happens when I click on team history. You don't see the leaders at all.

Canuck82 01-23-2018 07:17 PM

I have the exact same problem

JeffR 01-24-2018 12:14 AM

If it's in a game started with the Current Rosters, see my second post above for a possible fix. This should be fixed for new games in the next update (although we're still working on a possible issue with the records for expansion teams.)

jldante56 01-25-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffR (Post 4270225)
If it's in a game started with the Current Rosters, see my second post above for a possible fix. This should be fixed for new games in the next update (although we're still working on a possible issue with the records for expansion teams.)

I have the same issue - posted by me and moved to this forum by Adam yesterday. Expansion team shows no player/team records.

JeffR 01-25-2018 11:15 PM

Yeah, the problem with expansion teams was fixed today. Testing it now for the update.