OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM Mods (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3874)
-   -   Fyre's NCAA Set (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=259218)

Fyrestorm3 10-03-2015 06:20 PM

Fyre's NCAA Set

Perhaps because the NCAA is not playable in a standard game, college hockey really hasn't gotten a lot of love in the early stages of modding. So, since I had started on this project in the beta forum before life caught up with me, I've decided to just go ahead and continue it. Eventually, it may be a playable league, or we'll have the capability to set up a fictional league that mirrors it. Or maybe you just want proper jerseys for posterity's sake. Whatever the reason, here they are.

The AHA, the Big 10, and ECAC are finished; this will be updated as I complete the rest of the conferences.

To install these files into your game, download and extract the .zip file in the links provided, then navigate to the graphics folder of whatever saved game you wish to use (on Windows, the default directory is Documents/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2/saved_games/[your game].lg/graphics). The .zip file should contain three sub-folders (jersey_pics, helmet_pics, and logo_teams) that mirror the sub-folders in the graphics directory. Simply copy/paste or move the files from each folder to the graphics sub-folder with the same name.

As of right now, I am only doing one jersey per team, since that's all you can currently load into the game. I have thus taken some liberties with the jerseys - on rare occasions, I may use a home logo with road colors if it fits better. And while most teams will feature their colored jerseys, some will be in white for diversity's sake. When away jerseys are implemented, I'll update the set to match.

Fyrestorm3 10-03-2015 06:20 PM

ATLANTIC HOCKEY

Download Link

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/..._atlantic2.png

beezer2434 10-03-2015 06:54 PM

Looks great!

Where is the template for the goalie masks?

Fyrestorm3 10-03-2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beezer2434 (Post 3933471)
Looks great!

Where is the template for the goalie masks?

helmet_g_template_updated

I was the one with the unenviable task of trying to isolate the different parts of the template. This is rough and unpolished, but it works. Note, however, that this is only useful for the front-facing player image we have now. If more facegen angles get added in later iterations of the game, it may need updating.

EDIT: Also, helmet_template for the regular helmets - this has the chinstrap as a separate layer.

GM in Training 10-03-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyrestorm3 (Post 3933473)
helmet_g_template_updated

I was the one with the unenviable task of trying to isolate the different parts of the template. This is rough and unpolished, but it works. Note, however, that this is only useful for the front-facing player image we have now. If more facegen angles get added in later iterations of the game, it may need updating.

EDIT: Also, helmet_template for the regular helmets - this has the chinstrap as a separate layer.

Thanks Fyre. Been waiting for the goalie mask template. Loving the NCAA jerseys as well.

mpejkrm 10-03-2015 10:02 PM

Hey man, Sacred Heart doesn't wear those jerseys. Our jerseys simply say "SHU" on them.

Fyrestorm3 10-03-2015 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpejkrm (Post 3933573)
Hey man, Sacred Heart doesn't wear those jerseys. Our jerseys simply say "SHU" on them.

GOOGLE LIES.

Also, Wikipedia appears out of date. But you are correct; I should start double-checking against the photos on each team's website.

EDIT: After a cursory glance at said teams' websites, it appears a lot of my jerseys are out of date. All shall be fixed. Man, I gotta do better research.

Isedelyod 10-04-2015 08:23 AM

Hey man, I would take an out of date jersey any time over the game created ones!

mpejkrm 10-04-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isedelyod (Post 3933783)
Hey man, I would take an out of date jersey any time over the game created ones!

Oh yeah I'm not suggesting anything negative! Just saying I'm a little OCD about my favorite team's unis. :D

Lord PichuPal 10-04-2015 08:47 PM

Those definitely look awesome, I love the goalie masks especially. I'll definitely look to use this pack.

Fyrestorm3 10-04-2015 10:58 PM

The AHA is updated above.

If I had just started with a league that I'm more familiar with (Hockey East or ECAC), I probably would have noticed that my source was outdated. :p

Fyrestorm3 10-12-2015 01:25 PM

BIG 10

Download Link

Arizona State is not technically in the Big 10 (they currently play as independent), but since FHM includes them in the conference by default, I did so as well, albeit without the "B1G" patch on their jerseys.

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...view_big10.png

Duranium 10-12-2015 04:06 PM

Jerseys looking awesome keep up the great work :thumbup1:

Hockey13Playa 10-12-2015 04:12 PM

being from Michigan, those UofM jerseys are sick, as are the helmets! I need to start creating goalie masks for my historical jerseys :P

keep up the great work bud! Can't wait to see my other favorite college... the Notre Dame Fighting Irish! :D

Fyrestorm3 10-12-2015 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa (Post 3937966)
being from Michigan, those UofM jerseys are sick, as are the helmets! I need to start creating goalie masks for my historical jerseys :P

Oh god, the Michigan helmets. That took a ton of trial and error, and I'm still not totally happy with the stripes on the goalie mask. But they're so iconic, I didn't really have much choice. :p

Lord PichuPal 10-13-2015 06:16 PM

Loving the Michigan jersey especially, the helmets look great. Can't wait to see the rest of the Michigan schools come in, too.

Fyrestorm3 11-04-2015 02:10 AM

Apologies for how long this set took. Been a busy month for me. With luck, the next one won't take nearly as long. Just don't hold your breath. :laugh:

ECAC HOCKEY

Download Link

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...view_ecac2.png

nashbeat 01-15-2021 05:31 PM

Hello,
ECAC link is not working, is there an option to reupload the link, please?

Javs 03-20-2021 10:01 AM

Any chance on an updated ECAC??