OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3636)
-   -   Diamond Baseball League Update (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=304793)

Hendu Style 07-01-2019 05:06 PM

Diamond Baseball League Update

This is just an update for anyone involved in helping create logos, jerseys, and caps for teams in my upcoming fictional independent league.

I’m going through some backstories for each team, so I’ve been hesitant to make any requests at the risk of changing my mind on a team location and name. I just want to be 100% certain before I make a formal request in this forum. So far we have the Palmdale Aces, Victor Valley Horns, and Barstow Sparks and they are perfect. Thank you!

There will be future teams to round out the 8-team league, but I’m still looking for inspiration. I think I’m close to finalizing teams in Kingman (maybe the Highballers) and Boulder City (still can’t settle on a name... it’s the central character) along with teams in possibly Mesquite, Cedar City, and the twin cities of Bullhead City/Laughlin. Lots of possibilities and potential.

Anyways, just wanted to give everyone an update and let you know no have not abandoned the project... not even close!

Eugene Church 07-01-2019 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendu Style (Post 4510027)
This is just an update for anyone involved in helping create logos, jerseys, and caps for teams in my upcoming fictional independent league.

I’m going through some backstories for each team, so I’ve been hesitant to make any requests at the risk of changing my mind on a team location and name. I just want to be 100% certain before I make a formal request in this forum. So far we have the Palmdale Aces, Victor Valley Horns, and Barstow Sparks and they are perfect. Thank you!

There will be future teams to round out the 8-team league, but I’m still looking for inspiration. I think I’m close to finalizing teams in Kingman (maybe the Highballers) and Boulder City (still can’t settle on a name... it’s the central character) along with teams in possibly Mesquite, Cedar City, and the twin cities of Bullhead City/Laughlin. Lots of possibilities and potential.

Anyways, just wanted to give everyone an update and let you know no have not abandoned the project... not even close!

Thanks for the update... I am not good enough to make your logos and graphics, but I am looking forward to your dynasty league.

Hendu Style 07-03-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eugene Church (Post 4510173)
Thanks for the update... I am not good enough to make your logos and graphics, but I am looking forward to your dynasty league.

Me too, can't wait. The only hang-up is that all of the owners of the league are going to be thrust into a storyline that will play out in other video games, so I have to make sure each character is adequately fleshed out beforehand. I'm not entirely sure this sort of thing has been done before, so I don't really have a blueprint to go off of. But it should be fun!

Eugene Church 07-03-2019 10:28 PM

Glad to see you are still working on it... sounds like a great storyline... and I know you are going to have some great graphics.