OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 17 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3911)
-   -   On-line league (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=265447)

Phatman 04-11-2016 11:00 AM

On-line league

1 Attachment(s)
League Type: Fiction Modern type
Main URL: Home
Commissioner OOTP Forum Username(s): Phatman- not a fly by night guy. I am a 40 y/o family man that have ran long running Madden leagues in the past, looking to make a long running OOTP league. Always willing to help new people.
Email Address: FMRodog at gmail.com
OOTP Version: OOTP17
Game Needed: Required
Players: Fictional
# of Teams: 30 with full minor leagues, set-up like MLB
Sim Schedule: Monday, Wed and Sunday
League Time Per Sim: 7 Days
Season: Currently in 2002 Spring Training- Started in 1988
Special Rules & Settings: All Ratings 20-80. Scouts on with normal accuracy, full coaches (open to suggestions), DH for one league. Injury Frequency = Normal Modern Day.

Hello everyone, I wanted to throw out feelers for a single player fictional league that I have been running since OOTP 12. I am slightly getting bored of the single player mode and would like to open it up to the general public for more fun and excitement. I obviously don't want to start over again with making another league. Nothing is set in stone as far as settings,and I am open to voting for changes, but I would like to keep the team names the way they are until you as a participant have done at least one full season in the league.

I am very excited to hopefully get more people involved in my league. If you have any questions or if this is something that sounds like you might be interested in please let me know.

Please!! If you are not going to participate in uploading files or disappear after 3 sims. Do not waste my time. I want to have fun with like minded people who love this game.

Right now we are using slack for communication.

Available DH Teams

Baltimore Bombers

Chicago Grays-

Minnesota Fox Hounds-

Milwaukee Velocity

Phoenix Keystones

Available Non-DH teams

Miami Blaze -1999 & 2000 champions

Cleveland Predators

Chicago Outlaws-

Dallas Rangers- Rebuild

Fresno Warbirds

Seattle Warriors-

Washington Patriots -

stevem810 04-11-2016 02:14 PM

I like the idea of rolling out your existing league with its history. Many leagues sim 'x' number of years before they begin play.

Keeping the original franchise names in place is absolutely the right way to go. Leagues often experience 'revolving door' franchises and preserving the original cities, logo's, is an excellent choice.

Good luck!

GoPedro99 04-11-2016 02:57 PM

I'm very interested. My email is bsnyde99@gmail.com or you can pm me on here. I would love to join and possibly be high up in the league helping to make the big decisions. I would love to hear back from you.

Phatman 04-11-2016 03:32 PM

Thanks guys, I was worried about how people would feel about the league already being played a couple years. I'm happy it's getting a good reception so far. I will see if more people hop on, if not I'm fine with starting the league with just 3.

stephen.donmoyer 04-12-2016 07:09 AM

Im interested in the Philadelphia team.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Phatman 04-12-2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephen.donmoyer (Post 4019378)
Im interested in the Philadelphia team.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

All yours. Can you PM me your e-mail address please.

Phatman 04-13-2016 01:26 AM

Please if you are interested in a team, just don't PM me that your interested. Can you please leave an e-mail address also. Thank You.

Matty86 04-13-2016 09:02 AM

I'd be interested in the Boston team.. Even if it was only a hand full of owners, maybe you could sim more often if all files were turned in before sim date (but still shoot for at least the schedule you have laid out).

My email is the same as my account here, at gmail.

Phatman 04-13-2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty86 (Post 4019910)
I'd be interested in the Boston team.. Even if it was only a hand full of owners, maybe you could sim more often if all files were turned in before sim date (but still shoot for at least the schedule you have laid out).

My email is the same as my account here, at gmail.

You got them, I will send you a PM shortly.

Mtthw 04-13-2016 11:15 AM

I'm game! Interested in the Toronto team. Will PM you my info.

Phatman 04-14-2016 01:34 AM

Half the teams are gone already. Big league, lots of people. Still need GM's. We are currently voting on rules, get in on the ground floor and be proud of our league we are building. We are currently in arbitration, best time to get in.

cgml28 04-14-2016 04:21 PM

St. Louis Royals

Interested in the St. Louis Royals!

cgml28@gmail.com

cgml28 04-14-2016 04:27 PM

St. Louis Royals

Interested in the St. Louis Royals!

cgml28@gmail.com

Phatman 04-14-2016 10:37 PM

your in.

Elliot1810 04-15-2016 09:48 AM

I have sent a pm

Phatman 04-17-2016 08:41 AM

Put some teams back on the list, due to lack of communication.

Phatman 04-24-2016 03:38 PM

Still looking for teams. Looking for active people, we are in spring training right now. 2 more sims and we will start the season.

jrainor 04-24-2016 07:34 PM

I will take the portland team.

Phatman 04-26-2016 10:35 AM

You are added. Still looking for more.

Phatman 04-28-2016 05:46 PM

We are half way full, we have had people come and go but the true GM's have held on. Still looking for more good ones. Send me a PM or e-mail if you are interested. I don't really think I will fill all 30 teams but I will still try.