OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 16 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3899)
-   -   Looking for an OOTP16 League to Join? Post In This Thread! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=251936)

soadeathdealer 03-20-2015 08:18 AM

Looking for an OOTP16 League to Join? Post In This Thread!

Instead of having leagues having to keep on the lookout for people posting saying that they're looking for a league, let's have people looking for leagues post in this thread and then league members can just subscribe to it thereby getting notices to check it whenever someone expresses interest.

Make you sure you leave some way for people to contact you like an email address or by enabling private messages through the forum. You might also want to describe what type of league you're looking for, if you are particular about that, so you don't get a bunch of invitations for leagues you're not interested in. Once you're no longer looking for a league, you may want to do yourself a favour by editing your post about that.

The only restriction is: advertising leagues in posts is forbidden in this thread. If your league looks like a league that someone looking for a league would be interested in, contact that person privately. League ads in this thread will be deleted without hesitation. This thread is to notify people of others possibly interested in joining their leagues. Spamming it with ads of other leagues will just make people less likely to read it.

Therefore, if you (as the person looking for a league) think your post might warrant some discussion or you'd like others to have the opportunity to reply to it in a thread, please start a separate thread with your post and, if you like, link to it from this thread. You should probably quote your original post too so people don't have to click through the link to read it.

Good luck in finding that perfect match!

thought I would post this for u kq76 so the sub-forum doesn't clutter up , please sticky

kevinsoltis 03-20-2015 08:42 AM

Looking for Online League

Hey all,

New OOTP User here looking for first time online league. Open to hearing about all formats and what they have to offer.

- Kevin

saejr1 03-20-2015 02:03 PM

Im looking for an online league to join. This would be my first time joining one so would need to be patient with me trying to learn it all. I have played OOTP thou for a long time since 2006.

Looking for a fictional league.

Email address is saejr1@yahoo.com

Thanks
Steve

Pale Hose 03-20-2015 02:19 PM

Hey guys!

New to the league thing and after playing OOTP 15, I want to try playing in a league. I prefer a new real league, but will explore other options.

So message me if you have an opening!

brhlbryce 03-20-2015 09:42 PM

I'm interested in a NEW 16 league. Been a GM online for 5+ years, got a few championships under my belt, and very active on AIM at brhlbryces

predictorian 03-21-2015 04:33 AM

Looking for a league. PM me

leakrex 03-21-2015 03:07 PM

I have about 15-20 experienced OOTPers who are looking for a new '16 league to start with..

All are on AIM constantly, all are active.

We are kind of looking for a fellow enthusiast who is interested in perhaps starting off as the commish just to get us started, and doesn't necessarily have to sim all the time as others can help out in some ways as well.

Looking for some fresh faces to add to our mix :)

please get ahold of me on AIM or email at leakrex@yahoo.com

Saintevil 03-21-2015 03:56 PM

Looking to join an online league

Hi everyone! I've never tried an online league with OOTP but I do have lots of experience with Baseball Mogul Online and Baseball Manager Online when they existed. Have played OOTP since 2013 or 2014(forget which one I started with).

Fictional, non-fictional, whatever. I'm game for whatever.

Private Message me, or email me through saintevil.sa@gmail.com

Thanks

tward13 03-21-2015 06:39 PM

I'd be interested in a new 2015 league. Looking to try doing something with the Mets.

Plenty of experience in OOTP online leagues. PM me here if you're looking for a Mets GM.

Billings Ballers 03-22-2015 09:33 AM

If your needing a Pirates GM

Looking for a OOTP 2016 league to join Interested in Pirates GM only
Experienced and involved

lelder21@yahoo.com

elextrano8 03-22-2015 11:59 AM

Hey all, looking for a league to join. I've been playing OOTP for over a decade, but I'm always the Orioles. If you have Baltimore open, I'm your guy. Preferably looking for a league starting fresh (or restarting) with 2015 rosters. Please PM me...I think my signature can attest to my past accomplishments.

Thanks!

Forrest Mathews aka Escipio Sumski aka ElExtrano8

drunkLobster 03-22-2015 03:22 PM

Looking for an OOTP16 league that uses modern, current MLB rosters. I will take either the Astros, Cardinals, or Rangers. I've been (and still am) a contributing member in several leagues in the past.

PM me if you have an opening.

Thanks!

Ez-Stepper 03-22-2015 08:20 PM

Looking for a league

I'm a veteran OOTP player. I'm not part of any online leagues currently but have successfully participated (BLB) in the past. I'd rather join a fresh start real life sim league or a 1980's historical league but I'm open to the idea of a fictional one.

BayRaider510 03-23-2015 08:22 AM

Looking for a OOTP 16 League, PM me

s1c1l1anm0bst3r 03-23-2015 10:03 AM

Looking to Join League That Will Last!

Hello,
I'm new to both the full OOTP experience (I've only played on my iPhone, and have been anticipating the new release) and online leagues, obviously.

I've done many online sports leagues across many different games, and am very committed, so I'd be excited to join a league for my favorite sport and new favorite game.

I'd like to join a league with real players, and my first choice of team would be my hometown New York Mets. If there's no way to get them, I'll take any team, but it's first choice.

Feel free to message me here or email me at c00lmatt150@aol.com

Thanks!

HandyEric3 03-23-2015 10:30 AM

I am the commissioner of my own league, so I do consider myself experienced with online leagues as well as OOTP. I strongly prefer fictional leagues. I require SOME indication of overall and potential ratings. I don't know about some of the people on here, but I have a full time job and I don't have the time to individually scout an entire baseball organization's players every day. I also prefer leagues that sim frequently.

baseballonly 03-23-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandyEric3 (Post 3834444)
I am the commissioner of my own league, so I do consider myself experienced with online leagues as well as OOTP. I strongly prefer fictional leagues. I require SOME indication of overall and potential ratings. I don't know about some of the people on here, but I have a full time job and I don't have the time to individually scout an entire baseball organization's players every day. I also prefer leagues that sim frequently.

I can vouch for this guy. Great commissioner and extremely active.

baseballbuzz 03-23-2015 03:33 PM

Interested in OOTP 16 league

Currently in two OOTP 15 leagues
I am interested in an OOTP 16 league if you have the following:
1. Real Team Names
2. Players Fictional/Real or just Fictional (Random historical players are nice)
3. Scouting on: But not too accurate. Its nice to know that we don't all see the players the same.
4. Coaches off
5. Budget the same for all.

A lot to ask I know. But, let me know if you happen to be starting something like this.

Buzz

dpjarvis 03-23-2015 04:17 PM

OOTP vet (3rd year) looking for a good league

Hey guys...I took 2 years to learn the ins/outs of OOTP and feel very ready to take my game to the next level.

Ideally I'd love to join a new historical league (draft from a player pool formed from entire history). But I'm also game for a current pool league.

While new league would be ideal, I'm happy to join an established league as well.

I just want to experience a league with good committed players.

email me at darrellpjarvis@comcast.net

Dargone 03-23-2015 04:29 PM

Looking to join a league. I would prefer fictional. Please contact me via private message on these forums. Thanks!