OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM 6 - General Discussion (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3971)
-   -   FHM6 Hotfix, Version 6.1.45, Now Available (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=307337)

JeffR 10-12-2019 04:40 PM

FHM6 Hotfix, Version 6.1.45, Now Available

A new hotfix update for Franchise Hockey Manager 6, version 6.1.45, has just been released.

This corrects a serious problem that could cause playoff series in a standard game not to update the series score properly, potentially preventing the series (and the playoffs) from ever finishing. We are working on other fixes as well for an update next week, but wanted to get this one out quickly because of the impact it could have on a game.

To apply the update:

-If you are playing the eSellerate version, just download the setup file and install it over your current installation. There is no need to uninstall or unlicense your current copy! However, you should quit the game before installing it, of course.
-If you are playing the Steam version, the game will auto-update if you have that option active. If you don't see the update in your Steam update queue, you may need to exit and restart your Steam client.

Download link for PC (FastSpring):
Main server: PC Installer Fastspring

Download link for Mac (FastSpring):
Main Server: Mac Installer eSellerate

Your existing savegames will be compatible with the updated game.

Northernsky 10-12-2019 04:50 PM

Is that the only bug fix? I was hoping the drag/drop issue would be fixed. Thank you for this update.

JeffR 10-12-2019 05:21 PM

Yes, just the one fix. We have some others in progress, but we needed to get this one out quickly and there wasn't enough time to finish and properly test anything else.

croatian 10-12-2019 05:34 PM

Why can't log on online services (ootp challenge page). It doesn't give me possibility to log in....

Savoie45 10-12-2019 06:30 PM

Can you please look into players in free agency who are young enough that when you go to sign them it defaults to an entry level contract, but then the player asks for more than you're allowed to offer for an entry level deal making it impossible to sign them.

JeffR 10-12-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savoie45 (Post 4547132)
Can you please look into players in free agency who are young enough that when you go to sign them it defaults to an entry level contract, but then the player asks for more than you're allowed to offer for an entry level deal making it impossible to sign them.

Which player did that happen with?

Rayzor 10-12-2019 06:54 PM

Has the FG problem been fixed were it only shows the right side of the player?.....I have to click Regenerate same picture to get the FG player to show

Savoie45 10-12-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffR (Post 4547138)
Which player did that happen with?

Krill Marchenko. This isn't the first time this has happened either, I had the same issue with players on FHM 5.

Kyleneuf03 10-12-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savoie45 (Post 4547132)

I too noticed this in FHM 5, and it happens with guys passed their draft age coming in from the KHL. You go to offer a contract and they want more than the ELC maximum (925k or whatever) so you can't get them signed.

They usually then turn around and get signed by another team at the 925k you couldn't offer

mjcarr74 10-12-2019 08:08 PM

Can you fix adding background photos and arena backrounds also thanks

JeffR 10-13-2019 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjcarr74 (Post 4547175)
Can you fix adding background photos and arena backrounds also thanks

I'll add that to the bug list, as far as I know it should still work but apparently it isn't.

Edit: actually, can you send me a couple of the images you're trying to add? That'll make it a little easier to check.

JeffR 10-13-2019 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savoie45 (Post 4547149)
Krill Marchenko. This isn't the first time this has happened either, I had the same issue with players on FHM 5.

We've fixed a few issues with the ELC requirements not being triggered properly for some players, but new ones seem to keep popping up. Sometimes it's a data issue with the player, sometimes it's a coding one. We'll check to see what's specifically going on with Marchenko.

jh95 10-13-2019 09:41 AM

Question Regarding Awards Customization

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Jeff,
do you see any chance that one or both of this customization possibilites can be implemented in FHM 6?

1. The "award_champion.png" is still not customizable per league. There is only one picture possible for all championships across all leagues (Screenshot 1).

2. The "Champion" icon in the "History" -> "Season" overview should be customizable per league. Would be an awesome possibility.

Just a question and if implementation is not possible in FHM 6 hopefulley it will be in a future version!

Thank you!

jh95 10-13-2019 10:22 AM

Retired Numbers Award Logo Missing

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Jeff,
what is the name of the logo missing here?
Is it customizable per league?
It would be cool if there is one to be displayed for retired numbers!
Thanks in advance!

jh95 10-13-2019 11:02 AM

Option "Import FotoFit (FaceGen) file"

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Jeff,

when I use the option "Import FotoFit (FaceGen) file" on any person/player FHM 6 does not respond anymore…
The initial creation of a FaceGen base on an existing fg-file in the correct folder works.
Sorry, if this was already reported!

Northernsky 10-13-2019 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Do you have the issue with facegen pics only showing the left bottom corner of the jersey?

Thanks!

Savoie45 10-13-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northernsky (Post 4547573)
Do you have the issue with facegen pics only showing the left bottom corner of the jersey?

Thanks!

Yeah, they discovered this during a stream.

croatian 10-14-2019 06:06 PM

In my save Dylan Cozens played in WHL till being 22 years old. Same for Shane Wright. Should I upload the save ?

mjcarr74 10-14-2019 06:20 PM

screen backrounds

1 Attachment(s)
The screen backrounds wont show up here is a picture I made it 1920x1200

JeffR 10-15-2019 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by croatian (Post 4548103)
In my save Dylan Cozens played in WHL till being 22 years old. Same for Shane Wright. Should I upload the save ?

No, I know what that is, it's the unintended result of a workaround I used to get Wright into the OHL for 19-20 despite being under the age limit. It'll be fixed in the next update. For now, to prevent it from happening, at the start of the 2020-21 season, you'll need to edit his contracts to his current junior team (it'll be set to "Toronto Midget".)