OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Schedules (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3632)
-   -   Request Schedule 26 T 2sub 6/7/6/7 (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=298036)

The Game 01-25-2019 01:45 AM

Request Schedule 26 T 2sub 6/7/6/7

1 Attachment(s)
I am creating a Hall of Fame league. In this league I am eliminating the Marlins, Angels, Rays, Rangers, Rockies & D'Backs but adding in the KC Monarchs for a Negro League team and the Louisville Sluggers for all players that were HOF worthy but did not get in for whatever reason, Bonds, Clemens, Shoeless Joe, Rose, McGriff, Rolen etc which gives me 26 teams. I want 144 or less games so I can use a 4 man rotation.Use of relievers is non existent, use of Closers is Normal.I would like to have interleague almost every day like modern MLB. Would love city/state rivalry matchups of 6 games for CHC vs CWS, STL vs KC etc if possible.All Star break in July.
Is a split of 6/7 team per league possible? Or would a 4/4/5 split work better?

Based on this with interleague selected no interleague games were scheduled.

Kirby Paquette 01-27-2019 12:46 PM

I propose this...

1 Attachment(s)
I propose this. Each team play 48 3-game series. The schedule would span over 24 1/2 weeks (including the Allstar break). That means every team play 6 games a week with all Thursdays off, I think it might affect your plan of having a 4 man rotation.

In this schedule, every teams play every division rivals 12 times (6/6) and every other team in the league 6 times (3/3). The remaining games are Inter-League. Every team don't necessarily play against all the other teams.

I have some IL rivalry (3/3). Some have 2 such series (for example KCR vs KCM and KCR vs STL). There are some I could not find a good match.

I wonder... Is your plan only to play one season? Or do you play several seasons with the same Schedule? Will the game change the teams randomly each season if you play with the same schedule?

Anyway... before I invest more time on this let me know what you think.

The Game 01-27-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby Paquette (Post 4424263)
I propose this. Each team play 48 3-game series. The schedule would span over 24 1/2 weeks (including the Allstar break). That means every team play 6 games a week with all Thursdays off, I think it might affect your plan of having a 4 man rotation.

In this schedule, every teams play every division rivals 12 times (6/6) and every other team in the league 6 times (3/3). The remaining games are Inter-League. Every team don't necessarily play against all the other teams.

I have some IL rivalry (3/3). Some have 2 such series (for example KCR vs KCM and KCR vs STL). There are some I could not find a good match.

I wonder... Is your plan only to play one season? Or do you play several seasons with the same Schedule? Will the game change the teams randomly each season if you play with the same schedule?

Anyway... before I invest more time on this let me know what you think.

I like that. I plan on playing until every HOFer retires. So 20 or so seasons.

Kirby Paquette 01-30-2019 07:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is your schedule. 144 games for 26 teams in 2 Sub-Leagues with divisions of 7 and 6 teams and 6 and 7 teams.

Teams play 12 games inside their division and 6 games against the other teams in the other division. The remaining of the games are Inter-League (3H/ or /3A games) against almost all the team of the other Sub-League with 2, 1 or no regional 6-games rivalries (3H/3A).

They are all 3 games series, there are 6 games a week with all Thursdays off.

Season start on a Friday April 5 or later, season end on a Sunday September 22 or later. There is an Allstar break at week 14 (Early July).

I could not test this schedule because I play using OOTP9, this version won't allow Sub-Leagues with odd number of teams. Let me know if there are problems.

The Game 01-31-2019 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby Paquette (Post 4425938)
Here is your schedule. 144 games for 26 teams in 2 Sub-Leagues with divisions of 7 and 6 teams and 6 and 7 teams.

Teams play 12 games inside their division and 6 games against the other teams in the other division. The remaining of the games are Inter-League (3H/ or /3A games) against almost all the team of the other Sub-League with 2, 1 or no regional 6-games rivalries (3H/3A).

They are all 3 games series, there are 6 games a week with all Thursdays off.

Season start on a Friday April 5 or later, season end on a Sunday September 22 or later. There is an Allstar break at week 14 (Early July).

I could not test this schedule because I play using OOTP9, this version won't allow Sub-Leagues with odd number of teams. Let me know if there are problems.

Thank You. i'll test it over the weekend.