OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM 2 - General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3893)
-   -   Feel the love Markus (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=259262)

Dargone 10-04-2015 06:38 PM

Feel the love Markus

As someone who has been around since the start, Markus and company have never let me down. Every year OOTP comes out and every year I get a lot of gaming value for my dollar.

I'm not a big hockey guy and avoided the first game because of the mixed reviews.

Well, if Markus says the team worked hard and this version is solid, then that's good enough for me. I purchased FHM2 via STEAM and look forward to giving it a whirl.

Time to order a "Hockey for Dummies" book. :p

bosunmate 10-05-2015 11:14 PM

I agree with you I have never felt cheated with any version of the game over the years, and if I could have a dollar for every hour playing the baseball and now hockey, I would be a rich man. Thank you to all the OOTP team for your hard work....:thumbup:

seven 10-05-2015 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dargone (Post 3934078)
As someone who has been around since the start, Markus and company have never let me down. Every year OOTP comes out and every year I get a lot of gaming value for my dollar.

I'm not a big hockey guy and avoided the first game because of the mixed reviews.

Well, if Markus says the team worked hard and this version is solid, then that's good enough for me. I purchased FHM2 via STEAM and look forward to giving it a whirl.

Time to order a "Hockey for Dummies" book. :p

You're going to love FHM2. It may not be up to the latest OOTP Baseball standard, but it is a whopping improvement over the first FHM version. I pay special attention to in-game play and the game engine. This year's version is terrific and I look forward to future versions as well. JeffR and company have done an amazing job in the time since the first version.

thirdsaint 10-06-2015 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seven (Post 3934798)
You're going to love FHM2. It may not be up to the latest OOTP Baseball standard, but it is a whopping improvement over the first FHM version. I pay special attention to in-game play and the game engine. This year's version is terrific and I look forward to future versions as well. JeffR and company have done an amazing job in the time since the first version.

I agree. I act as a GM in my league so I just watch the games (and also the games by the top matchups every day between the best teams) and have enjoyed how realistic it seems to be. Granted, it's not perfect, but when my team was trying to hold onto a lead as the other pulled their goalie I actually found my heart racing and breathed a sigh of relief when it was over. :laugh: Job well done by the FHM2 team!