OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3643)
-   -   ECBL has 2 openings (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=218363)

agrudez 03-19-2012 02:59 PM

ECBL has 2 openings

We just completed a successfuly inaugural season and are about to head into our first offseason tonight. The league is 16 teams big with 4, 4 team divisions set in a fictional setting with firm financial stipulations in place to regulate and promote league parity. We sim 3 days a week during the season (Mon, Wed and Fri) with 7 days each sim, but during the playoffs and offseason the schedule fluctuates; however, these schedules are firmly set and meticulously vocalized to the community to avoid any plausible confusion (in fact, the offseason schedule was just released yesterday and can be viewed on our website under league updates).

We are currently looking to replace Toronto (won their division last season) and Tallahassee, both of whom can be viewed on our league reports: ftp://ftp.ecbl.x10.mx/public_html/lgrep ... index.html (username: ecblx10m, password: 26giroux)

You can sign up to find out more about the league/vocalize your interest on our forums: ECBL • Index page

Isryion 03-19-2012 05:38 PM

Good group of guys here and a fun league. People are pretty active trading for the size of the league, and teams and divisions are starting to carve out their identity. A lot of good rivalries already. Agrudez does a great job of running everything; things are communicated well, and league rules are discussed and well thought out.

agrudez 03-20-2012 04:50 PM

Shameless bump.

agrudez 03-21-2012 01:05 PM

Still searching for new managers. Winter meetings are only a few real life days away, so if you are interested I would recommend getting in asap to start shaping your new team.

Isryion 03-22-2012 01:52 PM

League Reports are now updated to offseason, so check it out. (Unfortunately, the server is a bit slow, so be patient).

agrudez 03-30-2012 11:52 AM

Still seeking one more manager for the Toronto squad to fill out the league. The offseason is progressing smoothly and the start of the regular season will be upon us by early April.

Eddie420819 03-30-2012 08:02 PM

I'm interested in joining the league. I've got three years of real life OOTP experience and I'm currently in one online league. I've never been in a fictional league before. Seems intriguing.

Isryion 04-03-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie420819 (Post 3285731)
I'm interested in joining the league. I've got three years of real life OOTP experience and I'm currently in one online league. I've never been in a fictional league before. Seems intriguing.

I think there is still an opening. Head over to our forums:
ECBL • Index page

nyr11messier 04-05-2012 01:45 AM

This is an awesome league. I am a member and commish is always great with the sims.