OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3636)
-   -   OOTP Logo Creator and Color Code Filename Builder (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=246081)

Rayzor 02-23-2015 07:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Justafan why does this happen.:confused:
Your Jersey & Ballcap save location work but Pickoff doesn't save in the location I want it to.

Attachment 385204

justafan 02-23-2015 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayzor (Post 3815991)
Justafan why does this happen.:confused:
Your Jersey & Ballcap save location work but Pickoff doesn't save in the location I want it to.

Attachment 385204

"Selected Logo Folder" is blank.

I probably could have written that a better way, but because it's blank, it skips saving your other values in Options.

So, just give a path to the logo folder and it will work.

ghostrobot 02-23-2015 09:12 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Justafan,

First off, thanks for the continuous updates you've made to all three of your programs. I think I speak for many when I say you've made a huge contribution to the OOTP community.

Second, in older versions of Pickoff I was able to create logos using text only and no images. I can't seem to figure out how to replicate this in the latest version of your software. I've included some of the older logos I created so you can see what I'm asking. Thanks again!

txranger 02-23-2015 09:21 AM

Under Source select only Font, Uncheck Text on Top, Font Orientation select straight, that is what works for me...

ghostrobot 02-23-2015 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txranger (Post 3816038)
Under Source select only Font, Uncheck Text on Top, Font Orientation select straight, that is what works for me...

Thanks Tx. I knew there had to be a way.

justafan 02-23-2015 10:10 AM

Update version 1.2.2.0

Just a quick fix for the Options dialog not saving when a path does not exist. It will now use a default if path not found.

Bobble 02-26-2015 04:01 PM

Great tool. Thanks for these as well as the jersey and cap tools.

Q: The logos in my selected logo folder are in no order that I can discern. Is there a way I can force them to be in alphabetical order?

... And "Pickoff" should probably be called "Logo Creator", shouldn't it? It does more than grab the color codes for me.

justafan 02-26-2015 04:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobble (Post 3817930)
Great tool. Thanks for these as well as the jersey and cap tools.

Q: The logos in my selected logo folder are in no order that I can discern. Is there a way I can force them to be in alphabetical order?

... And "Pickoff" should probably be called "Logo Creator", shouldn't it? It does more than grab the color codes for me.

Originally Pickoff was just a filename builder that you could pickoff the color codes from a logo, then I expanded to create logos.

Pickoff was suggested by Raidergoo, I liked it and kept it.

I can't duplicate this. It's always alphabetical order for me, even if I sort another way with Windows explorer.

Unless you mean the "Select Image" dialog. If so, that's controlled by Windows.

You can sort the folder from that dialog. Just click on the "More Options" button at the top right (circled in image below) select "Details" then click on the "Name" header to sort by name.

Bobble 03-02-2015 12:35 PM

"Pickoff" like a pickoff in baseball! Now, I get it.

Honestly, it was like last year when I finally "got" The Beatles. "Beat" like music. But, I digress...

I'm looking to recreate the subtle pinstriping that you have on your lovingly crafted logos with Pickoff but the current pinstripe options are a little harsh. Can we divorce the pinstripe color from the 3rd color? Or, can you think of a better way to get Pickoff to make a logo more like yours?

justafan 03-02-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobble (Post 3820071)
"Pickoff" like a pickoff in baseball! Now, I get it.

Honestly, it was like last year when I finally "got" The Beatles. "Beat" like music. But, I digress...

I'm looking to recreate the subtle pinstriping that you have on your lovingly crafted logos with Pickoff but the current pinstripe options are a little harsh. Can we divorce the pinstripe color from the 3rd color? Or, can you think of a better way to get Pickoff to make a logo more like yours?

This is difficult to replicate with GDI+ graphics especially when I first started writing these programs. I couldn't even get it 100% in Photoshop (I don't use it much). Your best bet to try and replicate that style is to use the template HERE.

Someday, maybe I could revisit Pickoff and try to at least get the pin striping to look a bit better.

cheech411 03-03-2015 01:53 PM

bluejays hat

2 Attachment(s)
new era hat thanks for your time!!!! !![ATTACH]

Attachment 387036

cheech411 03-03-2015 01:55 PM

i want this one sorry

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 387037 thanks

justafan 03-03-2015 05:14 PM

This is not a hat request thread.

cheech411 03-04-2015 08:50 AM

so u wont do it???

Bobble 03-04-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheech411 (Post 3821191)
so u wont do it???

Just make a hat request thread in this very forum here. There's lots of generous souls around here who would do it for you. This thread ain't really the place.

jpeters1734 03-04-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheech411 (Post 3821191)
so u wont do it???

I think you have two things going against you. The first was the demanding request. The second, was making an off topic request

Rayzor 03-11-2015 07:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Justafan, U may want to check your dropbox account, bc I can't done load your file it comes up as a virus & when I try and run it I get "Setup file are corrupted" I ran all my spyware & virus programs & it found nothing on my laptop. Every time I try & download the program it bring up a virus warning & it closes the contaction to your dropbox account.

Attachment 388405

Honorable_Pawn 03-11-2015 08:28 PM

:laugh:

justafan 03-11-2015 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayzor (Post 3825290)
Justafan, U may want to check your dropbox account, bc I can't done load your file it comes up as a virus & when I try and run it I get "Setup file are corrupted" I ran all my spyware & virus programs & it found nothing on my laptop. Every time I try & download the program it bring up a virus warning & it closes the contaction to your dropbox account.

Attachment 388405

Works fine for me. Sounds like your spyware & virus programs are screwing with you.

OldFatGuy 03-12-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justafan (Post 3825372)
Works fine for me. Sounds like your spyware & virus programs are screwing with you.

My security software is deleting the jersey creator every time also. Cap and logo creators are not being deleted, only a warning comes up because of a lack of history, but the jersey creator keeps getting deleted each time with a specific threat (W1 something or other, I can't remember now).