OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM 2 - General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3893)
-   -   Can we please get a Franchise Hockey Manager IOS version just like OOTP did! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=253879)

Rockosocko 04-12-2015 12:49 PM

Can we please get a Franchise Hockey Manager IOS version just like OOTP did!

I really would be interested in a IOS app version of Franchise Hockey Manager more than the PC version. I know you have the IOS version of OOTP for the IOS, so I really hope you have an IOS version for the coming season of Hockey in the works.

dave1927p 04-12-2015 02:31 PM

Welcome to the forums!

They've actually mentioned that there will be an iFHM one day, but no time frame is defined. The PC version is their first and main priority.

Rockosocko 04-12-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave1927p (Post 3851700)
Welcome to the forums!

They've actually mentioned that there will be an iFHM one day, but no time frame is defined. The PC version is their first and main priority.

Thanks for letting me know. I heard that the new Hockey will be out in May? I think I may wait to buy that one if it is the case from what I hear it will be a lot better with some improvements.

dave1927p 04-12-2015 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockosocko (Post 3851716)
Thanks for letting me know. I heard that the new Hockey will be out in May? I think I may wait to buy that one if it is the case from what I hear it will be a lot better with some improvements.

Expected release date is Late May. Yeah, waiting is a good idea.

Cole 04-12-2015 06:39 PM

As Dave noted, a mobile version of the game is definitely in the plans for the longer term (and in fact our lead developer is the person who is the developer for iOOTP too, so he's definitely got some expertise there!)

But yes, the important part before we start working on a port of the game will be to get the main game stable and solid first. There is not tentatively a time for when a mobile game is expected.

And yes, Franchise Hockey Manager 2 is tentatively scheduled to be released sometime in late May. More details will be unveiled on that timeline as we approach.

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Fiddy 01-17-2016 06:48 PM

I cant wait for a mobile version of this game. It would be awesome if both the baseball and hockey versions could allow online leagues with buds.

Legend from the 6 09-27-2017 04:06 PM

Any update on the app version of franchise hockey manager?

Just wondering if we were any closer to an app announcement?

Adam B 09-28-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend from the 6 (Post 4237720)
Just wondering if we were any closer to an app announcement?

No. Our main priority continues to be the PC/Mac version.

Legend from the 6 10-17-2017 06:41 PM

:crying: