OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 14 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3864)
-   -   Play at the Plate Openings (updated as needed) (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=235730)

Isryion 08-23-2013 10:13 PM

Play at the Plate Openings (updated as needed)

Play at the Plate is a 24 team modern fictional league in it's seventh season. We we move quickly with timely sims. We complete a half decade every year. We're nearing the start of our 9th season, just about to spring training, and have a rare opening.

The Birmingham Barons are available. They are a team that started off the league as a perennial playoff contender but are now in the late stages of a rebuild.

Most of the basics about the league is below, but if you're curious about the full list of rules and settings, those can be found here: League Rules. In addition, we use OOTPOU for development tracking and drafting.

Thanks for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon!
-Alex

League Info:
Full League Name (Initials): Play at the Plate Baseball (PATP)
Main URL: OOTPPATP
Reports URL: BNN Home Page
Boards URL: Play at the Plate Baseball ? Index page
Commissioner(s) OOTP Forum Username(s): Isryion
Email Address: Please PM me first!
OOTP Version: 14
Players: fictional
# of Teams: 24
Export Deadlines Days And Times: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9ET
League Time Per Sim: 7 day sims
First Season: 2012 with Inaugural Draft
Current Season: 2017
Ratings: 1-10
Special Rules & Settings: 100% Accurate Scouts (for international talent)
Coaches OFF, Injuries Low

Isryion 08-25-2013 03:01 PM

We're once again full. Please let me know if you'd like to be placed on the waiting list.

Isryion 09-06-2013 02:38 PM

The San Diego Pods are now available. Please PM me if interested!

Isryion 09-09-2013 10:01 AM

Still looking for an owner for the Pods! We are a couple of weeks (realtime) from the trade deadline in 2017.

stevem810 09-09-2013 11:16 PM

Good league and excellent Commish who manages with knowledge and integrity.

Isryion 10-14-2013 08:02 PM

We have an opening as we head into the offseason after 2017! Please let me know if you are interested.

kingkoz 10-15-2013 07:25 PM

I am , i applied , emailed you an posted here.

Isryion 10-18-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingkoz (Post 3586530)
I am , i applied , emailed you an posted here.

I've tried a couple methods of getting in touch but haven't heard back. I'll need to reopen the team soon if I don't hear from you, but hopefully I will!

Isryion 10-20-2013 10:33 PM

Orlando was filled but we had a new opening in the last couple of days.

Pennsylvania is available. A team that made the playoffs the first season and has fallen upon hard times. This is a definite rebuild project. They do have a solid lineup but lack any decent pitching. They've got a couple of top prospects at SP and SS but it will be a bit before either is ready to play under the bright lights. Financially, they do have a huge chunk of change to spend in free agency. So while this team will need some patience, they have some key pieces in place to help it along.

Joe Shlabotnik 10-21-2013 03:08 PM

PM sent

Isryion 10-23-2013 07:12 PM

We are back to full, but I have one spot that may be pending. If you have interest please let me know via PM and we'll add you to the waiting list.

Isryion 12-14-2013 09:07 AM

And we have a new opening:

The Motor City Mashers are available. Don't let their record fool you as this team has some of the best talent of any team in the league. They have a handful of top 5 picks and went young in the inaugural draft, so most of the team is under the age of 30. An active GM should be able to compete with this team as soon as next season.

Hope to hear from you soon!

bwburke94 12-14-2013 01:04 PM

PM sent

Isryion 12-16-2013 04:00 PM

We're back to full.

Isryion 05-04-2014 07:56 PM

We have a new opening, one of the first in a while.

The Birmingham Barons are available. They are a team that started off the league as a perennial playoff contender but are now in the late stages of a rebuild.