OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 15 - General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3876)
-   -   Automator Issue - Exports (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=245125)

bp_ 06-11-2014 01:51 PM

Automator Issue - Exports

I put in a ticket about this but figured I should post here as I might get an answer faster.

The automator has a feature that allows a commish to have all exports get downloaded with the push of a button. That feature stopped working for me a few months ago with OOTP14. Someone suggested uninstalling 14 and reinstalling but I was too lazy. I figured it might start working again when we moved to OOTP 15. Unfortunately, that hasn't fixed the problem.

So, does anyone know if there is something else I can do to fix this? Is there an export file of some kind within the OOTP folders that I need to delete that is causing this issue? I am getting tired of manually importing exports before each sim.

EKomrska15 06-11-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bp_ (Post 3708992)
I put in a ticket about this but figured I should post here as I might get an answer faster.

The automator has a feature that allows a commish to have all exports get downloaded with the push of a button. That feature stopped working for me a few months ago with OOTP14. Someone suggested uninstalling 14 and reinstalling but I was too lazy. I figured it might start working again when we moved to OOTP 15. Unfortunately, that hasn't fixed the problem.

So, does anyone know if there is something else I can do to fix this? Is there an export file of some kind within the OOTP folders that I need to delete that is causing this issue? I am getting tired of manually importing exports before each sim.

You can't even import by going to Game Settings and than Online League and than "Import all teams from server"

That's separate from the automator.

bp_ 06-11-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EKomrska15 (Post 3709029)
You can't even import by going to Game Settings and than Online League and than "Import all teams from server"

That's separate from the automator.

No.

EKomrska15 06-11-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bp_ (Post 3709030)
No.

When you go to the test online league settings are you able to import?

bp_ 06-11-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EKomrska15 (Post 3709053)
When you go to the test online league settings are you able to import?

Yes. Test is a success. I am able to import one by one as well. No bulk options work.

bp_ 06-15-2014 08:08 PM

anyone else have any ideas?

Andreas Raht 06-17-2014 03:56 AM

Please enable the debug log & FTP debug log options in Preferences/Troubleshootings, then try the team import, then open the log files and send me the output.
Thanks!

bp_ 06-23-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreas Raht (Post 3711177)
Please enable the debug log & FTP debug log options in Preferences/Troubleshootings, then try the team import, then open the log files and send me the output.
Thanks!

I just PM'd you with a link to dropbox where you can grab both files. Thanks!

mikezone13 07-30-2017 05:12 AM

Any word on how to fix this? I'm having it in OOTP 18 having moved to a new PC, worked perfectly fine on my previous laptop, but the new laptop I have to import team files individually as neither of the bulk import options works, even after changing ftp settings from passive to active, or active to passive.

Also another league I moved over from the same old laptop, to the same new laptop, that is hosted on the same server doesn't have this problem, it works fine for bulk imports of team export files.