OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3636)
-   -   Would like four uniforms, if possible, please (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=287551)

Clovidequano Dovatha 03-31-2018 09:23 AM

Would like four uniforms, if possible, please

If possible, I would like four uniforms based on the following, at least, please:

https://clovidequano-dovatha.deviant...View-667690412

https://clovidequano-dovatha.deviant...View-667691471

https://clovidequano-dovatha.deviant...View-667692072

https://clovidequano-dovatha.deviant...View-667692515

https://clovidequano-dovatha.deviant...View-667692901

https://clovidequano-dovatha.deviant...View-667693765

https://clovidequano-dovatha.deviant...View-667694057

https://clovidequano-dovatha.deviant...View-667694658

Also, on one shoulder, in place of any of the usual manufacturers' marks, I want a smaller version of this logo, which may be readable, if possible:

https://orig00.deviantart.net/ff33/f...ha-db0mrej.jpg

If someone could do at least four uniforms based on these pictures, with the aforementioned logo on their shoulders in at least one place, as requested, I'd be most appreciative. I made the related items for a virtual world that closed down in November 2016, and it wasn't pretty how and when they did so, unfortunately. CD out.

P.S. If you could perhaps do versions that may replace the team name with either Philadelphia, in the case of the Chroniclers, or New York, in the case of the Stylish Bards, instead of or in addition to, at least on those two teams' respective away/road jerseys, I'd also appreciate it, if you don't make them as alternate versions of the same, for sure. Thanks in advance for the above, if and when you might do them. As for the logo mentioned above, I've had it for many years by now, in fact. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 04-10-2018 10:32 AM

Anyone perhaps interested in this sort of thing? Please respond, if and when you like and can. Thanks in advance if you do. CD out.

tysnkole6 04-10-2018 08:23 PM

Do you want team names, or city names? Do you want the logo on the upper left? upper right? anything else?

Clovidequano Dovatha 04-10-2018 10:58 PM

I'd like the provided logo where the usual manufacturers' marks may be on uniforms, if at all possible. Keep in mind that the logo in question belongs to me, and me alone, along with the base design ideas for the items shown, of course. But I do not know just how I would be perhaps able to mimic them with the online jersey maker, nor can I remember exactly what fonts I actually used while creating the items for use and wear in that now-closed virtual world. You'll have to guess, I think, when it comes to them.

If you do full-length versions of them, please do try to remember the need for the text to be down the sides of the uniform as shown, if possible. It may not be possible to put text down the sides of the uniforms, of course, as shown for at least one team mentioned above, like was on the pants for it or them, but if you could at least do the upper parts of the jerseys requested sufficiently well, that might still work, at least.

I never did alternate versions of those uniforms for wearing in that virtual world, in truth. Also, I didn't really know where I might perhaps locate them for potential stories of mine, back then. But since I got OOTP 18 last year, I have now thought about where I might put teams in any potential league the two above teams might play in.

I have now thought about putting ten teams in the following cities, since that time, especially within the last few days or weeks, to at least some degree:

Chroniclers (Philadelphia, PA)
Stylish Bards (New York City, NY)
Wacky Robots (Birmingham, AL)
Cosmic Turtles (Miami, FL)
Story-Seekers (Washington, DC)

Ravenous Word-Eaters (Amarillo, TX)
Eternal Lore-Keepers (Salt Lake City, UT)
Saga-Makers (Denver, CO)
Trekking Scouts (San Francisco, CA)
Jumping Jubilee Men (Lincoln, NE)

I have at least a few other possibly usable logos, I believe, but I'll have to do some digging on my computer before I can show them in any posts later, for sure. Mainly for places I had built or not yet completed work on in that virtual world, if not entirely, IIRC, to be honest here. I'm not entirely sure just where they may be on my computer at the moment, however, in any case.

These won't need to be done immediately, I'm sure, but I'd still really like uniforms that look at least a little similar to the items shown at the above links, if at all possible, in any case. I'd do them myself, if I could, most definitely. But I think I am at least a bit better at writing descriptions about them than at creating pictures of what I have had in mind for them, et cetera, on average, in my life. And I honestly don't think I could actually copy the textures in question from the JPGs for those virtual items to the Jersey Maker items very well, if at all, unfortunately.

But if anyone could somehow make uniforms that look at least halfway decent and at least halfway suitable for possible in-game use by teams in any of my saved games, I certainly would be most appreciative and all, folks. Thanks in advance if anyone would be willing to try and take a stab at things like this for me here, for sure. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 04-10-2018 11:16 PM

The primary homes, at least, should have the assigned team nickname, if not also the primary aways, for both of the first two teams. Potential alternates for either mentioned team could perhaps show city names instead, in at least one case apiece, I think. Try to stick as close to the shown colors as possible, where possible, but if you have to include outlines around certain letters for better readability potential, then I don't think that would be a problem for me here.

If you put any names on the backs of any jerseys, though, please use Dovatha, at least for versions of the four uniform concepts mentioned above. Alternates, however, you can put another name, if you like, on the back. Numbers, if shown, should preferably be placed roughly in the same general areas they are on the shown uniforms, if possible. If it's not possible for them to be shown on the uniform textures in question, they are not absolutely required here, of course. Then again, they never do appear on uniforms in-game, even at maximum possible zoomed-out uniform viewing, at least up through OOTP 18, right?

As I just basically said here, folks, I'll probably not need them anytime soon, in any case at all. But if I could perhaps ultimately get them in the near future, somehow, that'd still be just fine with me, I'm quite sure. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 06-16-2018 10:53 PM

Any progress at all on these uniform-related ideas here, anyone? If so, please respond as soon as possible, et cetera. Thank you. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 08-05-2018 07:31 PM

Bump. Someone please respond as soon as possible and desired. Thank you, if and when you do. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 09-03-2018 09:28 AM

Bump. Someone please respond as soon as possible and desired. Thank you, if and when you do. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 12-05-2018 10:12 AM

the_mad_monk 12-07-2018 02:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A quick contribution. You can add jersey numbers to the image files with any editor. I used font Bahnschrift in italic bold with a 1 pixel outline in black. Colors:
Red = 168, 40, 60
Blue = 33, 128, 237
Gold = 147, 141, 89

Clovidequano Dovatha 12-07-2018 03:04 PM

Thank you very much. These uniforms should be of much use to me later on, I'm sure. Please let me know if you are willing to do more for me, et cetera, either for the Chroniclers or not, TMM. Think you could perhaps do suitable caps here for the Chroniclers as well, by any chance?

For the Wacky Robots, I'd think blue and gold, with maybe some black included, mostly, for team colors. The font used should probably have a more industrial and/or technological feel and look to it, I think. Plus perhaps robotic heads or something could be on the uniform, if not also part of the related logo or logos for the team, whether the expected city name is used anywhere for the uniform or logos.

Cosmic Turtles should have sort of a space-age feel, and be rather colorful. Thinking perhaps at least one flying turtle with parts of their shell or shells in multiple colors might be great here, either on any or all of the related uniforms or logos, and caps could feature a turtle head or something turtle-related on their fronts, somehow? Fonts could perhaps be more futuristic-looking, I think, as well.

As for the other teams listed above, I don't really have any concepts in mind for them just yet. But maybe someone else might be able to suggest workable enough concepts or ideas that could be used for those teams in a prospective league here?

Thanks again for your help, TMM. I'll hopefully be able to download these things very soon, I think. CD out.

the_mad_monk 12-07-2018 06:26 PM

I'm not the right person to create a new jersey theme. I'm better at recreating movie and superhero costumes or matching a previous image like you provided above.

Clovidequano Dovatha 12-07-2018 06:30 PM

Ok, thank you, anyway. I'd still like to see what you can do in regards to the Stylish Bards, at least, though, if I can. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 12-07-2018 06:37 PM

Maybe others could come up with suitable looks for the other teams, then? Just wondering, that's all, folks. CD out.

the_mad_monk 12-07-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha (Post 4402309)
Ok, thank you, anyway. I'd still like to see what you can do in regards to the Stylish Bards, at least, though, if I can. CD out.

Will try to look into it this weekend. Do you have ideas or logos for the ballcaps?

Clovidequano Dovatha 12-07-2018 06:59 PM

I'll have to either think about that or see what I have on my computer now, I believe. But give me a little time to do those things. Then I'll get back to you here. CD out.

the_mad_monk 12-07-2018 08:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Since I already had the colors loaded into the jersey creator... Had trouble finding a comparable jersey font, but settled on Lucida Calligraphy in bold.

Clovidequano Dovatha 12-07-2018 08:52 PM

Many thanks, TMM. Will download these as well, as soon as possible. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 12-10-2018 10:44 PM

Maybe this might help

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a logo I used, if memory serves, in one of my places in that closed virtual realm I mentioned above. Maybe you could get some ideas on what might look good, with the colors for it being team colors for the appropriate team? Although, if you can think of something else that might fit better in the middle of that team's logos at 300x300 and 150x150 sizes, then go ahead and try to think of something better, if you like and can. There seem to be five different colors present in the above logo, and I want at least three of them used for this team's sets, please.

I'd really like there to be a similar, if not the exact same, font used for the word mark and/or logos, et cetera, if possible. I think it was a free font with the word Quest somewhere in its name, but not entirely sure about that at the moment, unfortunately. Either you can use the team name or the chosen city name, et cetera, if and when you like and can. The logos for the team don't necessarily have to have that same shape and all, of course. I'll leave the logos' shape or shapes up to you, at least at first, I think, and see what you may actually come up with for the Eternal Lore-Keepers, then.

Until next time, of course, folks, I'll close this. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 12-10-2018 11:10 PM

If anyone can make logos and/or caps with the shown colors for the teams above that TMM provided uniforms for, please consider doing so, if you so choose and can. Thanks in advance, if you do. And, TMM, if you could get me the color codes for all the uniforms and/or logos shown above, and/or do alternates for the teams you've done things for already, I'd really appreciate it too. CD out.