OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   PT Bug Reports Forum (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3959)
-   -   Team color scheme resets every week (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=301824)

Neezer 04-08-2019 10:36 AM

Team color scheme resets every week

Is this supposed to happen? While my team logo stays the same and is viable on my team home page, the color scheme always reverts to default and I have to re-assign the logo for the colors to change.

Anyone else have this?

How can I fix?

Markus Heinsohn 04-08-2019 10:45 AM

We need more info. What is your team name and your username?

STLRS95 04-08-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4470208)

I have had similar problems.

My team Fuquay-Varina Bengals username stlrs95 team page uses my Asheboro Road Dogs username stlrs36 colors. I have changed it multiple times and it seems to revert to the Asheboro colors.

My Lumberton Rockets team username pittstlrs95 reverts back to the generic logo colors. I have changed this one multiple times as well to no avail.

I just deal with it and stopped changing them. If it can be fixed that would be great.

Dogberry99 04-08-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4470208)

Username: Dogberry99
Team Name: Midwestern State Mustangs
Custom Logo File Name: mustangs_872435_ffdb5c.png

Every season my team colors, which should be set by the naming parameters of my custom logo which has never changed, revert back to those associated with the default Mustangs logo. Every season, I find I must reupload my custom logo, which changes the "Team Color" and "Team Text Color" fields. The remaining color fields stay with the default color scheme until I manually change them. Even this is not enough to change my uniforms to my desired and uploaded color scheme. They only change once I click on specific Home and Away Uniform and Ballcap fields.

The_Savage_1 04-09-2019 09:09 AM

Happened frequently in 19 so I just gave up and accepted the boring white and grey uniforms. Not sure about 20 though, haven't really bothered.

Trudel79 04-10-2019 12:58 AM

I've noticed my secondary logo disappears every time I restart my game

webdox 04-10-2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 (Post 4470789)
Happened frequently in 19 so I just gave up and accepted the boring white and grey uniforms. Not sure about 20 though, haven't really bothered.

Same. Team name stays but that's about it. Each week, like in 19, my colors and logo's are defaulted back. Got tired of it so my team just has ugly colors and a Capital Letter as the logo :(

FancySkunk 04-12-2019 01:30 AM

I believe it's a desync issue. After you get things set up correctly, go to settings, hit the troubleshooting dropdown, and select upload team graphics.

Dogberry99 04-22-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogberry99 (Post 4470536)
Username: Dogberry99
Team Name: Midwestern State Mustangs
Custom Logo File Name: mustangs_872435_ffdb5c.png

Every season my team colors, which should be set by the naming parameters of my custom logo which has never changed, revert back to those associated with the default Mustangs logo. Every season, I find I must reupload my custom logo, which changes the "Team Color" and "Team Text Color" fields. The remaining color fields stay with the default color scheme until I manually change them. Even this is not enough to change my uniforms to my desired and uploaded color scheme. They only change once I click on specific Home and Away Uniform and Ballcap fields.

Since I posted this, I had not seen this happen again to my team. That is, until today...

Everything I quoted is still an accurate representation of my current situation.

Argonaut 04-29-2019 03:12 PM

This is happening to me too, my logo resets every week from my customized one to a default one. Have to change it every Monday.

Team: Green Lake Cowboys
Username: Argonaut

I switched it to my customized one this morning. But previously it was the fictional Commodores "C".

HRBaker 04-29-2019 03:20 PM

Similar here. I lose my logo each restart, although the team colors seem to stick.

Dogberry99 04-29-2019 07:52 PM

My logo and color schemes remained unchanged this season, so I'm good to go, at least for now. I don't know why it would be inconsistent though...

Dogberry99 05-06-2019 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogberry99 (Post 4481658)
My logo and color schemes remained unchanged this season, so I'm good to go, at least for now. I don't know why it would be inconsistent though...

The colors reverted back on me again

Chico Guilbault 05-06-2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogberry99 (Post 4484411)
The colors reverted back on me again

Same here with my now Silver league team. My main team has never had an issue though. Very strange.

halldorr 05-14-2019 12:16 AM

I have the same issue as well, seems to happen every new season. If you guys need more details other than you've collected here I'd be happy to share more. My logo stays the same but the colours change.

2002halos 05-16-2019 01:07 AM

The color reversion issue and the disappearing secondary logo issue have both been around since PT19.

Every Monday morning, I have to reset the colors on one of my PT19 teams and one of my PT20 teams. They both revert to colors used by the generic logo with the same team nickname.

The disappearing secondary logo issue affects teams who change their logos, in my case each week. My workaround for this is that my logo change much happen after the season ends, but BEFORE the promotion/relegation league-assignment happens.

Any secondary logo change made after that won't take "permanent" effect until the following week... which is not acceptable if you're changing it each week.

justpatrick 05-17-2019 01:13 PM

And now they have reverted on me during the course of a simulation. Having to do it every Monday is one thing, but today I have changed my logo back three times, and quite frankly I am getting pissed off about it.

And while Iīm going on about it, I will say again how I donīt understand why my signature has my cap logo and not my main one.

justpatrick 05-18-2019 06:13 AM

Seems to be all better now, yay!

Dogberry99 05-21-2019 03:53 AM

This is still affecting me in the ways previously described.

Chico Guilbault 05-21-2019 08:33 AM

This now happens to two of my teams...wish I knew what was working correctly for the one team!