OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3636)
-   -   Where are the independent league logos? (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=301100)

Blackjack 03-27-2019 09:39 PM

Where are the independent league logos?

Am I mistaken or didn't OOTP19 come with Independent League logos? There in my OOTP 19 folder but I don't remember Putting them there myself. Am I just not remembering? and what would be the best way to move them?

kjb023 03-27-2019 10:31 PM

Pretty sure OOTP doesn't come with the Indy logos. I'm sure you can just copy and paste them over to the same folder in OOTP 20.

Blackjack 03-28-2019 11:49 AM

I just don't remember how they got in there. I would think I'd remember downloading them. It seems to me it would be a lot of work trying to pick out the indy logos and jerseys and move them. Probably easier to just download them again. But I have no idea where I got them in the first place.

ChiefWahoo 03-28-2019 08:05 PM

I second this. Does anyone know where I can find the independent league logos and unis? Thanks!

qcbandits 03-28-2019 08:13 PM

I'm planning on starting to collect them all into 1 download beginning tomorrow. I've already got almost all Indy and Foreign logos...

Next I will be working to find the missing jersey and caps

Expect something no later than Monday.

Blackjack 03-28-2019 09:22 PM

I figured it out. Its the all in one mod 2018 from add ons central. Once I downloaded it they were there. Although It's probably missing some of the recent changes.

Lord PichuPal 03-29-2019 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackjack (Post 4463621)
I figured it out. Its the all in one mod 2018 from add ons central. Once I downloaded it they were there. Although It's probably missing some of the recent changes.

Yeah, pretty sure it is. I think it had a couple things missing from last year, too. Namely a few Mexican league changes. But having all the foreign and indie leagues in one place will be good.

burning_phoneix 03-29-2019 11:15 AM

I had the Can-Am league logos in 19and when I transferred my save over it gave me a choice to transfer the logos as well and it worked great.

Blackjack 03-29-2019 07:20 PM

If you import a league from 19 then the logos will appear in 20. But if you create a new league in 20 the logos won't appear unless they're in the logo folder.

The Game 04-03-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbandits (Post 4463589)
I'm planning on starting to collect them all into 1 download beginning tomorrow. I've already got almost all Indy and Foreign logos...

Next I will be working to find the missing jersey and caps

Expect something no later than Monday.

i have all of them (I think) if you need any.

qcbandits 04-03-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Game (Post 4467569)
i have all of them (I think) if you need any.

Yes actually that's what's stopped me... I'm missing a ton of jerseys and I don't have any success making them. I'm better at just organizing haha...

When I'm home tomorrow I will poet my missing list. A good start is all the away jerseys for minor league teams with new names or new jerseys

Here's a beginning
International League
Syracuse Mets away Jersey

Pacific Coast League
Fresno Grizzlies away Jersey
Las Vegas Aviators away Jersey
nashville Sounds away Jersey
Round Rock Express away Jersey
Sacramento River Cats away Jersey
San Antonio Missions away Jersey

Atlantic League
High Point Rockers Jersey
High Point Rockers away Jersey
High Point Rockers Cap

LMB
Dos Laredos Tecolates small Logo
Dos laredos Tecolates away Jersey
Dos Laredos Tecolates Cap

American Association
Milwaukee Milkmen Jersey
Milwaukee Milkmen away Jersey
Milwaukee Milkmen Cap

qcbandits 04-04-2019 05:55 AM

Regrettably, I think I'll have to pass the torch on this project to someone else. I'd hoped to have formed a team with my FG project, but that isn't happening and as a solo project, it will be rather daunting and time consuming and so will be my only OOTP project for this release

bandforguys 04-04-2019 09:57 AM

High Point Rockers

I posted my new High Point Rockers set here: https://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/showthread.php?t=291935&page=6
(Scroll all the way down. Logos on page 7.)
I'm in the process of getting all of the independent league clubs as close to their 2019 unis as I can. I'm working on the Milkmen now. I'll probably get to the affiliated minors as well. I plan on posting everything I make. Should I start a new thread for that? I'm not great on board etiquette.

PSUColonel 04-04-2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbandits (Post 4467702)
Regrettably, I think I'll have to pass the torch on this project to someone else. I'd hoped to have formed a team with my FG project, but that isn't happening and as a solo project, it will be rather daunting and time consuming and so will be my only OOTP project for this release

Another year with no all in one release...that’s a shame but I understand.

qcbandits 04-05-2019 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSUColonel (Post 4467965)
Another year with no all in one release...that’s a shame but I understand.

You should message Isedelyod... it was gonna be your guys' work that would've made up my all-in-one. the two of you could manage the project?

bandforguys 04-05-2019 10:27 AM

Indy Lg updates: 2018 Cleburne Railroaders

5 Attachment(s)
2018 Cleburne Railroaders

kjb023 04-05-2019 02:47 PM

The old all-in-one mods form a decent base for logos and uniforms. Not everything will be accurate but probably better then nothing...

PSUColonel 04-05-2019 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qcbandits (Post 4468360)
You should message Isedelyod... it was gonna be your guys' work that would've made up my all-in-one. the two of you could manage the project?

I have shard all of the logos I have in the beta forum I am missing very few, so I’m not sure what else I can do...I have a decent amount of jerseys and caps not not anywhere near the full amount.

qcbandits 04-06-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSUColonel (Post 4468872)
I have shard all of the logos I have in the beta forum I am missing very few, so I’m not sure what else I can do...I have a decent amount of jerseys and caps not not anywhere near the full amount.

PM Isy... He was gonna make jerseys and caps for me

bandforguys 04-06-2019 08:53 PM

Milwaukee Milkmen

5 Attachment(s)
Milwaukee Milkmen logos