OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM Mods (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3874)
-   -   FHM Historic Portraits (1947-1995) V2.95 (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=240478)

Duranium 02-06-2014 12:26 PM

FHM Historic Portraits (1947-1995) V2.95

2 Attachment(s)

This is the final installment until the historical mode will be playable from 19xx - 1947.
When the historical mode will get expanded in upcoming versions of the game the History Portrait pack will get updated o/c.

For all the historical mode fans here are the download links for V2.95 of my Historical Portrait/Facepack (4457 pics)
SharePlace.com
FHM Historic Portraits (194…zip (104,66 MB) - uploaded.net

When d/l is finnished unzip to:
C:\Users\....\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\data\saved_games\<your game>\graphi cs\player_pics

Some Info:
(1)
V2.95 includes portraits from 1947 up to the 1995 Entry Draft where i was able to find pics for (NHL & WHA).
(2)
All portraits are 118x150 and in portrait/Trading card style (see samples below), not player pics with transparent background - that means the pics are overlapping the teamlogo in the upper left corner - if you enjoy the historical modes with a full assortment of player photos iīd assume you can live with that little flaw.
Although Jeff gave me valuable hints to make the teamlogo more visible, itīs just too much additional work for me.
(3)
V3.0 will be available as soon as the historical mode gets extended which probably will take some time, which means in upcoming versions of FHM.
(4)
If anyone finds pics of missing players (although theyīll be very hard to come by) donīt hesitate to send them to me or post them on the forums.

Here we go with some samples...

Rayzor 02-06-2014 04:37 PM

Really..........35 mins to download a 105MB file........I think u need to fine a better site to store your files, man..........this is not cool :mad::thumbdown:

DSgamby 02-07-2014 07:48 PM

When in the middle of downloading. I get a Failed. I never had that happen before.

EDIT: So far it is working on Chrome. Firefox no go.

Duranium 02-07-2014 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSgamby (Post 3641263)
When in the middle of downloading. I get a Failed. I never had that happen before.

EDIT: So far it is working on Chrome. Firefox no go.

I will put up the portraits in a .rar file later today....hope it works then

DSgamby 02-07-2014 10:48 PM

I got it using Chrome.

Duranium 02-08-2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayzor (Post 3640568)
Really..........35 mins to download a 105MB file........I think u need to fine a better site to store your files, man..........this is not cool :mad::thumbdown:

Iīve added another link to the OP....enjoy ;)

daryllh 04-14-2014 02:36 AM

Am I the only one being asked to download a bunch of crap? I have yet to find a link to the actual file.

jazzrack 04-14-2014 03:19 AM

we can store the file on the wiki. lets see if I can get the download.

wow, that was an odyssey getting to the download. give me a bit and it will be much easier.

jazzrack 04-14-2014 04:23 AM

a wiki page and the wiki file gallery is a much better download location

OOTP Community Wiki | FHM - Historic Portraits 1947-1995

is there any interest I having these files as an image gallery? the site can take it no problem if there is a desire.

Duranium 04-15-2014 06:41 PM

donīt know whatīs the problem - just tried to d/l the file and it worked fine

AEWHistory 04-23-2014 12:05 AM

Finally getting around to DLing these pics. Just wanted to thank Duranium again for assembling this group.

EDIT: Well, I found the personnel images, logos, etc. I'm psyched. Every step toward making the game more realistic. Now if I can just get Mel Bridgman to show up at my house for some street hockey....

EDIT2: Just saw the logos right under this post. Now I'm even more psyched. Thanks again!

trident 05-01-2014 11:38 AM

Hi Duranium, I wanted to let you know that we have shared your mod over at GM Games and provided a link back to here as well. It can be found at FHM Historic Portraits (1947-1995) - GM Games Forums

Should you wish to become the custodian of the file on our end, I will change you as owner of the asset.

Cheers, Chris.

TKBuffalo 03-11-2019 10:59 PM

Links do not work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duranium (Post 3640438)

This is the final installment until the historical mode will be playable from 19xx - 1947.
When the historical mode will get expanded in upcoming versions of the game the History Portrait pack will get updated o/c.

For all the historical mode fans here are the download links for V2.95 of my Historical Portrait/Facepack (4457 pics)
SharePlace.com
FHM Historic Portraits (194&hellip;zip (104,66 MB) - uploaded.net

When d/l is finnished unzip to:
C:\Users\....\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\Franchise Hockey Manager 2014\data\saved_games\<your game>\graphi cs\player_pics

Some Info:
(1)
V2.95 includes portraits from 1947 up to the 1995 Entry Draft where i was able to find pics for (NHL & WHA).
(2)
All portraits are 118x150 and in portrait/Trading card style (see samples below), not player pics with transparent background - that means the pics are overlapping the teamlogo in the upper left corner - if you enjoy the historical modes with a full assortment of player photos iīd assume you can live with that little flaw.
Although Jeff gave me valuable hints to make the teamlogo more visible, itīs just too much additional work for me.
(3)
V3.0 will be available as soon as the historical mode gets extended which probably will take some time, which means in upcoming versions of FHM.
(4)
If anyone finds pics of missing players (although theyīll be very hard to come by) donīt hesitate to send them to me or post them on the forums.

Here we go with some samples...

I am looking for all these historic photos, so when i look at history/records they pull up the photos of the older players...but these links do not work...and I dont see any links elsewhere in the forums at all.

Adam B 03-16-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKBuffalo (Post 4449794)
I am looking for all these historic photos, so when i look at history/records they pull up the photos of the older players...but these links do not work...and I dont see any links elsewhere in the forums at all.

Did you happen to click the link at the top of the forums where all the big Mods are posted? Because there' s about 4 of them there.

Northernsky 04-25-2019 11:39 PM

Links are all 404 server error because they are broken.