OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Schedules (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3632)
-   -   Scheduele request (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=147466)

canadiancreed 05-06-2007 07:06 PM

Scheduele request

Hey all.

Could anyone make me up a schedule that has the following criteria:
  • All games are day games. Preferably afternoon.
  • Season starts on July 15th, 1861 (or the first Monday after if the 15th falls on a sunday)
  • No Sunday games
  • A space of at least two days between series
  • Thirty-six games in total
  • No all-star game
  • One sub-league, four teams in one division
Thanks a bunch :)

canadiancreed 05-07-2007 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadiancreed (Post 2186180)
Hey all.

Could anyone make me up a schedule that has the following criteria:
  • All games are day games. Preferably afternoon.
  • Season starts in June
  • No Sunday games
  • A space of at least two days between series
  • Thirty-six games in total
  • No all-star game
Thanks a bunch :)

Nobody do schedueles anymore? (Ping: LGO)

Mel Ott 05-08-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadiancreed (Post 2187145)
Nobody do schedueles anymore? (Ping: LGO)

You might want to tell them how many teams/divisions/leagues. :)

canadiancreed 05-08-2007 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mel Ott (Post 2187932)
You might want to tell them how many teams/divisions/leagues. :)

OH crap ya that would help wouldn't it. First post updated

Kuttner 05-08-2007 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well here's my attempt. I haven't heard from Oxydizer yet on the schedule I made him, so I highly suggest you test this before adding it to your league. I ran a test and everything looked fine.

* 36 games for each of 4 teams (18h/18a)
* no home stands or roadtrips of more than 9 games
* seeing that you didn't want Sunday games, and you wanted 2 days off between series I scheduled all the teams to play on the same days, so they all have the same days off.
* all afternoon hours
* season is set up to begin on Monday, July 16th, 2007 and ends on Tuesday, September 18th, 2007
* breaks between series are 2 or 3 games (no all-star break)

Hope it works! Good luck!
-Kuttner

canadiancreed 05-08-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuttner (Post 2188259)
Well here's my attempt. I haven't heard from Oxydizer yet on the schedule I made him, so I highly suggest you test this before adding it to your league. I ran a test and everything looked fine.

* 36 games for each of 4 teams (18h/18a)
* no home stands or roadtrips of more than 9 games
* seeing that you didn't want Sunday games, and you wanted 2 days off between series I scheduled all the teams to play on the same days, so they all have the same days off.
* all afternoon hours
* season is set up to begin on Monday, July 16th, 2007 and ends on Tuesday, September 18th, 2007
* breaks between series are 2 or 3 games (no all-star break)

Hope it works! Good luck!
-Kuttner

I'll give it a spin, although I wonder if this will work. The league will be starting in 1861, not 2007. :)

Kuttner 05-08-2007 08:37 PM

I don't think the year matters, but seeing that you want Sundays off, you're going to set it up so that the first day of your season is a Monday... I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadiancreed (Post 2188275)
I'll give it a spin, although I wonder if this will work. The league will be starting in 1861, not 2007. :)

SandMan 05-08-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuttner (Post 2188284)
I don't think the year matters, but seeing that you want Sundays off, you're going to set it up so that the first day of your season is a Monday... I think.

You are correct, set it for Monday. This overrides any value you entered on the initial screen. Now for getting it on the 15th, that is the difficult part. You are better off trying to get it to the Monday closest to the 15th. To get this I would change the start month to 7 and the start day to 12 in the file. It will give you the first monday between the 12-18th, with the 15th being in the middle.....

Kuttner 05-08-2007 09:09 PM

Interesting. Thanks SandMan... I'm learning this schedule stuff slowly so it's nice to see a few things explained.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandMan (Post 2188307)
You are correct, set it for Monday. This overrides any value you entered on the initial screen. Now for getting it on the 15th, that is the difficult part. You are better off trying to get it to the Monday closest to the 15th. To get this I would change the start month to 7 and the start day to 12 in the file. It will give you the first monday between the 12-18th, with the 15th being in the middle.....