OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM - General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3843)
-   -   License Key Recovery (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=235931)

Soupsta 08-29-2013 01:26 AM

License Key Recovery

Hello fellow FHMers and hockey fans,

I downloaded the newest FHM build, only to find when I loaded it up, it required me to re-enter my license key. This is probably because I uninstalled the previous version before installing the new version. Silly me.

When I originally bought the game, I forgot to copy+paste the license key into a document for future use, (yes, I know, stupid, but I was just really excited and it blanked my memory)

I'm looking for a way to recover my license key in order to use the newest build.

Can anyone help with this problem?

Puckhead 08-29-2013 02:07 AM

You could just PM Sebastian Palkowski, he helped me a lot when I had trouble with the license of the game. He can give you your key when you can deliver him the payment details of the purchase.

Soupsta 08-29-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckhead (Post 3563041)
You could just PM Sebastian Palkowski, he helped me a lot when I had trouble with the license of the game. He can give you your key when you can deliver him the payment details of the purchase.

Thanks. I'll try that. Any idea how many business days for a response?

Puckhead 08-29-2013 02:17 AM

AW: License Key Recovery

In my case it took just a day, but I won't be one hundred percent sure that he's just as quick in your case than in mine but he's fast nonetheless ;)

Soupsta 08-29-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckhead (Post 3563044)
In my case it took just a day, but I won't be one hundred percent sure that he's just as quick in your case than in mine but he's fast nonetheless ;)

Perfect, thanks. I e-mailed him and messaged him just to be sure, not sure which one he checks more often :P

Overkill 08-29-2013 04:55 AM

eSellerate After-Purchase Services

Try the above link. You'll notice three different sections in there. Use the second section first to get your order # e-mailed to you, then use the first section to get your activation key.

Soupsta 08-29-2013 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overkill (Post 3563064)
eSellerate After-Purchase Services

Try the above link. You'll notice three different sections in there. Use the second section first to get your order # e-mailed to you, then use the first section to get your activation key.

Worked like a charm. Thanks a ton. Thank you to both of you for your help.

Sauce-O-Matic 12-28-2015 03:52 PM

Thanks!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by overkill (Post 3563064)
esellerate after-purchase services

try the above link. You'll notice three different sections in there. Use the second section first to get your order # e-mailed to you, then use the first section to get your activation key.

worked perfectly