OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3639)
-   -   This is RIDICULOUS! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=180332)

FlashTastic One 03-31-2009 05:52 PM

This is RIDICULOUS!

Bought a new computer, so I decided to buy OOTP 10. While waiting for OOTP 10 to be released, I tried to re-install my OOTP 2007 on my new computer. It says "no liscenese currently avaiable for this id". My last computer was crap so I had to wipe it out and start over. I then proceeded to re-install OOTP.

That's one use. Why can I not use it again. I've been waiting for OOTP 10 for quite a whie as it is, (store said disc would be mailed out in 7-10 days... past that) and I cannot play OOTP until I get the new one now?

I'm very irritated and just want to play. Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE, help me with this extremely simple matter.

Raidergoo 03-31-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashTastic One (Post 2703515)
Bought a new computer, so I decided to buy OOTP 10. While waiting for OOTP 10 to be released, I tried to re-install my OOTP 2007 on my new computer. It says "no liscenese currently avaiable for this id". My last computer was crap so I had to wipe it out and start over. I then proceeded to re-install OOTP.

That's one use. Why can I not use it again. I've been waiting for OOTP 10 for quite a whie as it is, (store said disc would be mailed out in 7-10 days... past that) and I cannot play OOTP until I get the new one now?

I'm very irritated and just want to play. Can someone PLEASE, PLEASE, help me with this extremely simple matter.

Contact eLicense for the OOTP 2007 issue. They can release a license to allow the game to get a license.

OOTP X is now being coded. It has a release date of Spring 2009. It has not been released, nor has a specific date for release been set. Once that date comes, the disc would be created and mailed to you.

FlashTastic One 03-31-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raidergoo (Post 2703593)
Contact eLicense for the OOTP 2007 issue. They can release a license to allow the game to get a license.

OOTP X is now being coded. It has a release date of Spring 2009. It has not been released, nor has a specific date for release been set. Once that date comes, the disc would be created and mailed to you.

Much obliged. Not very computer savy, so I suppose I over-reacted a little. As far as the OOTP X being coded, that's fine I can wait.

Just a bit concerned when I purchased the game, it TOLD ME right on the screen that it indicated 7-10 days. This might be an issue to people not knowing the game isn't finished as of yet.

I messaged OOTP about this, and they weren't aware of this issue either.

Much apperciated however.

Fardenton 09-07-2012 02:34 AM

торг ua запорожье