OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Perfect Team (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3957)
-   -   Numerous players selling for under minimum? (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=306574)

HRBaker 09-12-2019 11:23 AM

Numerous players selling for under minimum?

1 Attachment(s)
I was reviewing the Auction House this morning, and I see the average winning bids of players lower than the minimum... seems to be almost everyone I check auction prices on?

PS: I guess the 3 players i looked at have huge increases in OVR ratings... possible the AH pricing hasn't caught up to them yet?

stl jason 09-12-2019 11:24 AM

he's gone up 10 points.... used to be a Gold level card (so min was 1000 then)

Badnewsgoonies 09-13-2019 05:23 PM

Not following posted guidelines for the main forums. Anymore violations will include a warning and a yellow card. Please remember staying within these rules posted below.

------------------

Trolling - Don't post controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of: provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response, or otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Making Users, Especially Newcomers, Feel Unwelcome - Just try to be nice to others and if you just can't then just steer clear of them.
Posting Deliberately Insulting Content - Insulting others isn't productive and it will not be tolerated.
Posting Intolerant or Prejudiced Content - Posts containing intolerant, prejudiced, or otherwise negative generalizations regarding race, religion or other often sensitive topics will not be tolerated. Tread very carefully when discussing these topics as a misstep could easily lead to an instant ban.

<Pion> 09-13-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badnewsgoonies (Post 4536368)
This is so obvious how are you so dumb lmao

:thumbdown:

justpatrick 09-13-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badnewsgoonies (Post 4536368)
This is so obvious how are you so dumb lmao

What would motivate anyone to write such garbage?

Badnewsgoonies 09-13-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justpatrick (Post 4536395)
What would motivate anyone to write such garbage?

Well there are such things as dumb questions but tbh OP is always posting his thoughts on topics and many times I’d think to myself that does not sound right. But maybe I’m the one that’s wrong and he is on to something. Well then you see a simple thing like create confusion and it’s like oh ok all those other ideas were dumb

atabakin 09-13-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badnewsgoonies (Post 4536397)
Well there are such things as dumb questions but tbh OP is always posting his thoughts on topics and many times I’d think to myself that does not sound right. But maybe I’m the one that’s wrong and he is on to something. Well then you see a simple thing like create confusion and it’s like oh ok all those other ideas were dumb

None of this gives you the right to be an absolute jerk...

TC Dale 09-13-2019 07:43 PM

Please remember to adhere to the posting guidelines for all main forums. If you need a refresher, here is the link.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...hp?f=3957&a=12

HRBaker 09-13-2019 09:07 PM

OK. I was going to just let this ride, but there are times in life one has to point out the obvious.

Was my original post "dumb". In retrospect, yes. It just so happened I had 3 players I wasn't using and was considered putting them on the auction block. My first move was to check what they were going for, and that's when I noticed all of the low bid prices. I thought something wasn't right and posted the question. About the same time stl jason pointed out the fact the player I posted use to be Gold Level card, I realized all 3 of the players I had looked up had done the same - one of them had gone up 23 points. I ammeded my OP and thanked stl jason.

That's where is should have ended.

But 30 hours later, Badnewsgoonies decides to be a high school bully and posts "This is so obvious how are you so dumb lmao".

I've disagreed with many here over lots of different things, but I NEVER intentionally called anyone stupid or dumb with the intention of insulting them.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If that's the general rule around here, I certainly have other interests more worthy of my time.

mcdog512 09-13-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRBaker (Post 4536416)
OK. I was going to just let this ride, but there are times in life one has to point out the obvious.

Was my original post "dumb". In retrospect, yes. It just so happened I had 3 players I wasn't using and was considered putting them on the auction block. My first move was to check what they were going for, and that's when I noticed all of the low bid prices. I thought something wasn't right and posted the question. About the same time stl jason pointed out the fact the player I posted use to be Gold Level card, I realized all 3 of the players I had looked up had done the same - one of them had gone up 23 points. I ammeded my OP and thanked stl jason.

That's where is should have ended.

But 30 hours later, Badnewsgoonies decides to be a high school bully and posts "This is so obvious how are you so dumb lmao".

I've disagreed with many here over lots of different things, but I NEVER intentionally called anyone stupid or dumb with the intention of insulting them.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If that's the general rule around here, I certainly have other interests more worthy of my time.

It's OK, HR. I've run my mouth when it should of remained shut and tried to learn from it. It was a dick move but who knows if it's a guy having a bad day or is an a-hole. Either way, I'd move on. Wasn't cool and we disagree on alot of stuff but I enjoy reading your perspective nonetheless.

Ty Cobb 09-13-2019 10:18 PM

Ignore list can solve that problem. That's where BNG is with me.

And yeah, I know I've been mouthy before sometimes...but I try to apologize and improve.

gemini615 09-13-2019 10:45 PM

I find your posts to be well thought out.
Not sure what goonies gripe was.