OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   TBCB Mods (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3647)
-   -   Zyberian Universe COMPLETE (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=302535)

zyberianwarrior 04-23-2019 11:35 PM

Zyberian Universe COMPLETE

Thanks to Plight I was able to take my copy of the Universe I have been running and post it the link is here http://www.mediafire.com/file/zbi0ns...edata.zip/file

Now for some comments this Universe is based on one from KFC with a few exceptions one the box off draws are handled by 1 the round by round point system totals. In only two cases so far there has been bouts where the tie breaker rule also ended at ZERO. The second tie breaker is punch accuracy (there hasn't been a 3rd tie breaker yet)

The fighters have been put into the original 8 divisions so those that say are jr flyweight were moved to flyweight and so on.

These fighters are not complete for there are more in the fighter files that I have not yet been able to get to. (time constraints) i expect that number to be around 300 (perhaps someone will dive into this and see what I am missing).

Also RFG's are included in this (do whatever you wish with them but some are quite good)

Let me know if there are any problems Thanks

pilight 04-25-2019 08:52 AM

I was able to download it, but can't get it to work in my game

zyberianwarrior 04-25-2019 01:39 PM

hmmm and you are using 2.5?

pilight 04-25-2019 02:04 PM

I didn't try it with 2.5. I got nowhere with 2013. Got an error that says "Check your saved game file and maybe do a disk scan."

thiagofjv 04-26-2019 11:09 PM

How can i make it work in 2.5?

I have downloaded the file and didn't know where to copy this.

zyberianwarrior 04-27-2019 03:07 PM

unzip and you can change the file name to whatever you want and then add it to the game

zyberianwarrior 04-27-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilight (Post 4479909)
I didn't try it with 2.5. I got nowhere with 2013. Got an error that says "Check your saved game file and maybe do a disk scan."

hmmm that's interesting this came from 2013 did you create a game and import?

pilight 04-27-2019 03:42 PM

My 2013 game won't create new games anymore. I took one of the existing games, backed it up, deleted everything, then pasted a copy of your gamedata file in its folder. I got the error above.

Is there another way to import a gamedata file in 2013?

zyberianwarrior 04-28-2019 02:26 PM

yea that is the reason for teh error one game data cannot and will not work in an existing uni. How many games have you got on there anyway? First I have heard of not being able to create anymore games

pilight 04-28-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior (Post 4481102)
yea that is the reason for teh error one game data cannot and will not work in an existing uni. How many games have you got on there anyway? First I have heard of not being able to create anymore games

Looks like I have eight. This is the first time in years that I've tried to create a new uni in 2013. I went back to 2.5 because I was tired of the bugs.

thiagofjv 04-29-2019 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior (Post 4480793)
unzip and you can change the file name to whatever you want and then add it to the game

Maybe i'm too newbie for this, so sorry if this question looks too dumb, but how can i add this file to the game?

I have downloaded the file named gamedata, after i unzip this what i need to do in order to makes this work in my game?

Thanks.

pilight 04-30-2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior (Post 4481102)

I uninstalled and reinstalled TB2013, then created a new game and pasted a copy of the gamedata. Didn't work. I copied and pasted the whole folder your gamedata file was in. Same error.

Kalinik 05-23-2019 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thiagofjv (Post 4481655)
Maybe i'm too newbie for this, so sorry if this question looks too dumb, but how can i add this file to the game?

I have downloaded the file named gamedata, after i unzip this what i need to do in order to makes this work in my game?

Thanks.

Same Question. Where do I put the file?

zyberianwarrior 05-26-2019 07:15 PM

the way i found that works is move the file into your saved games and the next time you load the game the uni should should show up there and you are set