OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 15 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3883)
-   -   Looking for an OOTP15 League to Join? Post In This Thread! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=243264)

IanIachimoe 06-10-2014 01:31 PM

new to the game (14 was my first) so an active, beginner type league would prob be best.

knowledge of the game is not the problem, just not too sure how online leagues w/this game work.

I've been a very active FBB player for quite some time & looking to direct that same kind of energy towards an online league.

CoachDrumm 06-11-2014 08:59 PM

Looking for historical league

Sometime around 80's 90's... mixed historical/fictional would be cool too, but feel free to send any invites. OOTP vet since 12 looking for an active league and some guys who can take a joke!

send invites to andydrummond20@gmail.com

brhlcommish 06-15-2014 12:01 AM

Experienced GM Looking for a League

brhlbryce@gmail.com

Looking for a current style league. Within 2-3 years of initial season

MUST sim daily

The crappier, more financially destroyed team, the better.

Open to scouting and non-scouting teams.

multileggedwonder 06-15-2014 12:21 AM

Hello, I'm interested in joining a league. I'd prefer a fictional league. I just downloaded ootp15 but I've been playing ootp for many years. I'm very active and committed. Let me know if there are any openings.
Thanks,
Ezio
multileggedwonder@yahoo.ca

85true 06-15-2014 05:58 AM

Looking For A League

Big baseball - and fantasy baseball - fan looking for a league. New to the OOTP games but have played for the past month pretty religiously. Good baseball knowledge and committed player.

Cheers

evanotoshi@gmail.com

froren 06-15-2014 04:21 PM

Relatively new to OOTP but have played a lot in the past month so I mostly feel like I know what I'm doing. Interested in trying out an online league. I'm up for any fictional or modern times, not really interested in historical. I'd consider myself largely above average in baseball knowledge!

Thanks!

tsprad@gmail.com

witherscraig 06-16-2014 12:44 PM

I'm looking to join an online league with OOTP15.

Ideally, I would like to join a league that is as realistic as possible (real players, real teams, etc). But I'm open to joining any league that sounds interesting.

I am a very active manager and was a commissioner in the past.

Please email me at witherscraig@gmail.com

jpeters1734 06-17-2014 10:41 AM

Edit: Found a league

changewand 06-19-2014 02:01 PM

Vet since OOTP5 or so looking for a new historical sim league to get in on the ground floor. Prefer a league that starts as early in the 20th century as possible. Not looking for random debuts or fictional at this time.

buschy 06-21-2014 05:27 PM

OOTP 15 Online League

I'm very interested in joining an online league. I have experienced OOTP for years now. Contact me at jbuschbaum@sbcglobal.net :)

jhoagie70 06-21-2014 06:52 PM

Looking for a new league just forming, preferably MLB rosters but not an absolute necessity. Would like an inaugural draft, but open to anything. A bit computer illiterate so might need help with exporting and such, but an OOTP user since 2012. email address is jhoagie70@roadrunner.com

rmhp615 06-22-2014 02:49 AM

New to the online league concept, have been playing since 2012. Would like to join a Real and Modern Roster league. No more desires beside just be patient with me not too computer savvy. New York Mets fan if that helps any lol. Email me at rmhp615@hotmail.com

Rorb23 06-22-2014 04:02 PM

Looking for League

Hello Everyone!
I am a decently experienced player. I just bought 2015 but I had 2014. I am looking for a league that requires people to check everyday, I am open to just about any type of league but preferably not one where I have to start as a minor league coach. If you need anymore information from me you can email me at robhanes23@gmail.com

Thanks!

the_bobo01 06-23-2014 01:43 PM

Looking for a League

Passionate baseball fan, have always played dynasty modes in MLB The Show, and tried OOTP for the first time this year. Absolutely addicted, this is a phenomenal game. I've never tried an online league before, but i'm competitive enough to know that'd I'd be highly active in one.

I'd prefer a real MLB, real player league that is just getting off the ground, but that's not a limitation. I'd have interest in any league, so shoot me an email at the_bobo01@yahoo.com and hopefully I can find a new league or two soon!

McDavitt05 06-25-2014 01:56 PM

2 New players looking for league

Hello, my friend and I are looking to join an online league. I have been playing for a few weeks, he just got the game a couple days ago.
We both have OOTP15.
We would like to play with actual MLB rosters.
If anyone has a league with a couple open spots that wouldn't mind a couple rookies please hit me up at connormcdavitt@gmail.com

Clemente21PIT 06-26-2014 11:14 PM

I am looking for a league that is friendly to first time onliners. I would like a league where you can relocate or rename your team. Sims would preferably be three times a week. I just got OOTP 15 and I had OOTP 14. As I said before, I have never done an online league before so just message me if you have an opening!

mnapoleon 07-03-2014 01:05 PM

Looking for an online league. Would like fictional but open to MLB as well.
email me at michael.napoleon@gmail.com or PM.
Thanks

found a league. Thanks

pappy367 07-04-2014 03:52 PM

Looking for a modern day league. Been playing ootp on and off since version 1. Very active and helpful owner with commish experience.

Looking for the blue jays or mariners

Pm me here or Email pappy3122@comcast.net

ardthomp 07-06-2014 10:16 AM

Looking for a modern league with real rosters. If you have teams available, I'm partial to the AL.

Shoot me a private message on here.

BigBen 07-08-2014 09:59 AM

Hi all,
I'm a mid 50 years old & I would like to join a historical league specially as Montreal Expos GM if possible.
I'm here since almost the start ( 2001 :ohmy: ) so don't worry I know the game very well ;)
Thanks in advance.