OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM 2 - General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3893)
-   -   Franchise Hockey Manager 2 Release info + Feature list (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=251167)

Duranium 04-02-2015 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaximusPrimus (Post 3844850)
After having played EHM:EA for about a week now, I can honestly say that I think FHM2 is going to be a much better game in terms of gameplay options and realism. With that being said, there are a few things from EHM which I think would be great to see in FHM series such as training camp. All in all I'm very excited to see a finished product!

same here - itīs nice to have EHM as a filler and itīs a good game despite itīs flaws (scoring way to high, etc...) but iīm still excited to have FHM2 in May largely īcause of the historical mode and the OOTP-like GUI

greenOak 04-02-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaximusPrimus (Post 3844850)
After having played EHM:EA for about a week now, I can honestly say that I think FHM2 is going to be a much better game in terms of gameplay options and realism. With that being said, there are a few things from EHM which I think would be great to see in FHM series such as training camp. All in all I'm very excited to see a finished product!

Yeah same. I caved and bought EHM:EA since it was only 12 bucks or something like that, but I played one season and was just way too annoyed with how unrealistic the sim stats were. Hopefully, these will be fixed, but as it stands I'm much more excited for FHM 2.

kohut 04-07-2015 11:00 PM

I didn't go through all the threads, I am curious, is there an estimate as to when this game is going to be released?

mpejkrm 04-07-2015 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kohut (Post 3848787)
I didn't go through all the threads, I am curious, is there an estimate as to when this game is going to be released?

Literally the second paragraph on the very first post.

Late May estimate.

kohut 04-08-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpejkrm (Post 3848798)
Literally the second paragraph on the very first post.

Late May estimate.

LOL sorry, I totally missed that. I went through the first 2 pages and didn't see anything so I figured I would ask.

Sebastian Palkowski 04-08-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kohut (Post 3849320)
LOL sorry, I totally missed that. I went through the first 2 pages and didn't see anything so I figured I would ask.

It is end of May as stated and we are right on time at the moment.

Lord PichuPal 04-08-2015 10:15 PM

I did go out on a limb and bought EHM: EA as well, just to see what it's like and try it out. I do like some features, but still overall I can't stop my hype for FHM2 instead. This game is going to be so much better, because it does so much more that I like and want to see. But I am glad both games exist, so we have some options and it can make both games better. I still can hardly contain my excitement for the release when I revisit the first game.

Duranium 04-08-2015 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord PichuPal (Post 3849574)
I did go out on a limb and bought EHM: EA as well, just to see what it's like and try it out. I do like some features, but still overall I can't stop my hype for FHM2 instead. This game is going to be so much better, because it does so much more that I like and want to see. But I am glad both games exist, so we have some options and it can make both games better. I still can hardly contain my excitement for the release when I revisit the first game.

signed again :)

already looking impatiently torwards May and also hoping that the final match engine patch will get released soon to see how it works out.

kohut 04-09-2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski (Post 3849347)
It is end of May as stated and we are right on time at the moment.

Great! I plan to purchase the game as I want to support a company that is committed to making a great hockey simulator. FHM 1 was decent, I hear FHM 2 is much better which is great news.

Irr11 04-09-2015 10:36 AM

I'd love if I could coach a national team as well, either...

-parallel to my NHL job (or other regular job)
-exclusively, without coaching a club team
-or once every 4 years at the Olympics, e.g. like Babcock

Have you guys considered including national teams?

Sebastian Palkowski 04-09-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irr11 (Post 3849779)
I'd love if I could coach a national team as well, either...

-parallel to my NHL job (or other regular job)
-exclusively, without coaching a club team
-or once every 4 years at the Olympics, e.g. like Babcock

Have you guys considered including national teams?

From all "big new features", International teams and club tournaments (e.g. the Champions Hockey League) are highest on our to do list.

dave1927p 04-09-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski (Post 3849860)
From all "big new features", International teams and club tournaments (e.g. the Champions Hockey League) are highest on our to do list.

OOTP has had 16 versions and still doesn't have that capability. Of course it's more prevalent in hockey than baseball, but I think it's something to take your time on. That way it can be added and implemented properly instead of a tacked on feature. I look forward to it.

mpejkrm 04-09-2015 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kohut (Post 3849320)

Sorry if I came off a little rude there. :o

Irr11 04-13-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski (Post 3849860)

:thumbup1:

Crombeen 04-18-2015 01:28 PM

Will FHM 2 be available in the Mac App Store this year?

OOTB Baseball 15 and 16 are.

Sebastian Palkowski 04-19-2015 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crombeen (Post 3855437)
Will FHM 2 be available in the Mac App Store this year?

OOTB Baseball 15 and 16 are.

We look into it this year.

Crombeen 04-19-2015 08:04 AM

Thanks..

_jh 04-20-2015 03:01 AM

Linux version would be nice too.

Northernsky 04-20-2015 10:59 PM

Are you going to have player/finance editing (or commissioner) mode?

Garethw87 04-21-2015 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Gustafson (Post 3857042)
Are you going to have player/finance editing (or commissioner) mode?

I'd be very surprised if there is no Commish mode ;)