OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3643)
-   -   Looking for an OOTP9 League to Join? Post In This Thread! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=166846)

vbm95u 12-24-2008 01:59 PM

Looking for an online league

I'm familiar with OOTP, but I've never been in an online league and am very interested in joining. I promise to be active and timely! Email me at vbm95u@acu.edu if you need an owner!

Vic McCracken
vbm95u@acu.edu

sbenge 12-26-2008 03:59 PM

League

Looking to join a league. Been using Version 9 for several months but never played online. Email me at sbenge@yahoo.com

Thanks

Shawn

A.J. 12-26-2008 08:55 PM

Willing to join a league. Been in online leagues before so I know how they work, plus I run on, but looking for one I dont have to run lol.

just PM here

thanks AJ

Mully 12-26-2008 09:09 PM

I'd like to join a league. I have no experience with online leagues, so I may need some coaching, but I promise to be a dedicated GM. I'd prefer actual MLB rosters. Please PM me here or email me at hawkslb15@yahoo.com.

Thanks

DigginGraves 12-28-2008 07:04 PM

Looking for an online league.

New to the game but a giant fan of baseball... did my research and ended up chosing OOTP. I would love to join a league with real MLB players but I'm open to anything...
email me at mhargraves@gmail.com

DigginGraves 12-28-2008 07:36 PM

Hoping to join a league soon!!

Never played online before, might need some assistance but I know the game and will remain active.

email me mhargraves@gmail.com

pschwar 12-29-2008 10:10 AM

Hi all! I'm looking for a MLB-based (preferably) league...

Been playing each version of OOTP since version 3. Been a member of this forum since March 2002. Just never had the guts to try an online league for some reason. And been playing version 9 since June.

Would love to hear from you!

E-mail: phillip dot schwarzmann at gmail dot com

Midway82 12-29-2008 05:50 PM

Would like to join a league!!

Please email me at: amlm1982@yahoo.co.uk

thewalker 12-31-2008 06:06 PM

wanting to join online league

have never been in one before may need some tips, but will run my team well. I have no preference on real or fake teams. Email at bearwalkeristhe****@yahoo.com

Smithusaf22 01-06-2009 10:55 AM

looking to join league

looking for mlb or fictional league. email me here or smithusaf22@aol.com

Smithusaf22 01-06-2009 10:59 AM

looking to join league

I'd like to join a league. i love baseball so mi a very dedicated GM. I'd prefer actual MLB rosters. Please PM me here or email me at smithusaf22@aol.com

chappy5150 01-07-2009 08:52 AM

I'd like to join a league as well. Serious player here. Experienced...

chappy5150@gmail.com

pumph 01-07-2009 10:11 AM

Longtime OOTP player (dating back to the original OOTP), looking to get back into a 6.5 league.

Here is what I'm looking for:

League that uses 6.5 with 1-10 rating system.

Imports/exports of league data/files. (Should go without saying, but there are leagues out their that still do things the old fashioned way).

No activity points, etc. for writing articles, trading, whatever. While I'm all for activity and adding content to the league, the league should be about managing your team and not who can boost their players or finances because they make more trades or write an article about their team.

Original franchises. I want a league that still has the original, authentic, MLB franchise locations, mascots, and logos. If it's a historical league, that's fine. But I don't want to be facing the Sheboygan 69'ers.

A league with no more than 2-3 sims per week, and nothing more than a 10-14-day sim at a time. The shorter the sims, the more control I can have on my team, which is a good thing.

All of these items are deal breakers for me. I'm specific in what I'm looking for, because that's just how I want to play the game. If your league meets these settings, please email me at edreco at yahoo dot com with a link to your league and a list of teams that are available.

If I have to go on a waiting list, that is fine. I will join one league and one league only, because that is how I play. I devote my time and energy to one league and that's it.

wvufan42 01-07-2009 09:20 PM

I am interested in joining a league. I am new to online leagues, but pretty familiar with OOTP. Please PM me.

DarkMattr 01-11-2009 01:44 AM

I would like to join a league

I would like to join one or two leagues, I have been playing OOTP for several years but have never played in a league before so I may need some assistance..

darkmatter@wi.rr.com

Luke:)

DustinthePOWERHOUSE 01-11-2009 10:17 PM

Old Green Blue Man

Got your attention?

I am looking for another league, a well designed, very in depth, very active league.

Of course the website should be awesome as well, because well why not?

I'm green in terms of league, but really enjoy it and will spend the necessary time needed on a league so let me know.

To Contact me either send a PM or e-mail me or AIM me any of those options should work!

randb1722 01-15-2009 11:12 AM

New player looking for a GM position

Howdy,

I have been playing OOTP for about three years now and would now like to take the step of joining an online league. Let me know if you have place for a dedicated GM.

Thanks,
Ryan

cbutank@hotmail.com

teampunjabi 01-18-2009 04:49 AM

Purchased OOTP 6 a few years ago...played that game to death. And now just recently purchased ootp 9. Never played in an online league before because it was so complicated to me in ootp 6. I hear that it is really a breeze and I also want the most realistic baseball experience out there, which includes humans as GM's. Would like to join a very organized competitive league.

EMAIL: argulati@uh.edu

limsol45 01-19-2009 05:54 PM

I'm looking to join a league. Im completely new to ootp in general so looking to get my feet wet. Hit me up on aim or email if you have an opening.

email: limsol_45@yahoo.com
aim:limsol45

coby858 01-20-2009 01:53 AM

Looking for a very well organized league with dedicated owners. I have some experience with OOTP leagues. MLB or fictional (MLB prefered).

Email - pdub858@yahoo.com
yahoo messenger - pdub858
AIM - coby858 - (not on as much)