OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Perfect Team (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3957)
-   -   OOTP Update (20.5.45) - Required Update & Launches Collection Missions! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=304241)

Markus Heinsohn 06-17-2019 03:01 AM

OOTP Update (20.5.45) - Required Update & Launches Collection Missions!

Hey guys,

we have just launched the latest OOTP 20 update, version 20.5.46, which introduces the awesome new Collection Missions feature. This is a required update, you need to install it in order to continue playing Perfect Team and load the new leagues from today.

Enjoy!
Markus

Westheim 06-17-2019 04:20 AM

Woe is me! Another seven hours of grinding my finger nails through my desk before I can collect the royal **** out of missions! :p

dkgo 06-17-2019 07:33 AM

I think I might be getting sick and need to "work from home" after lunch

Drezik 06-17-2019 08:36 AM

Set my alarm a little early hoping for an early drop.

This feature is awesome, looks like there’s some really interesting missions.

Is there any timeframe for when more of the team specific missions will launch? i. Chicago White Sox Collection, Cincinnati Reds Collections, etc..

sethisthegoat 06-17-2019 08:59 AM

Looks really good so far...would love to be able to sort by % complete of the missions.

Markus Heinsohn 06-17-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sethisthegoat (Post 4502988)
Looks really good so far...would love to be able to sort by % complete of the missions.

Yes, that is unfortunately pretty hard to do because the server calculates the completion % and would have to do so for all missions for the user (instead of just the ~20 that are shown). And since there is a time limit for server calculations, this is not a trivial task. Anyway, we are working on it and will introduce it (hopefully) in the next patch :)

Markus Heinsohn 06-17-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drezik (Post 4502975)
Set my alarm a little early hoping for an early drop.

This feature is awesome, looks like there’s some really interesting missions.

Is there any timeframe for when more of the team specific missions will launch? i. Chicago White Sox Collection, Cincinnati Reds Collections, etc..

We will introduce more missions throughout the year, so stay tuned :)

revmcgator 06-17-2019 10:29 AM

THANK YOU for getting the Mac App Store version submitted to coincide with everyone else's update and not making us wait an extra day. This has been the most frustrating part of updates so far. Very happy to see this improvement in release.

Willie M 06-17-2019 10:34 AM

Can you guys look into having this feature delayed every year? If it's something that comes out 1-2 months after the game release annually, people can speculate and have time to collect cards they think might be a collection. It also gives the game longer shelf life as opposed to everything being released right away.

My fear is in OOTP 21 the ability to build your team through AH is going to be ruined if collections is released right away.

bailey 06-17-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie M (Post 4503059)
Can you guys look into having this feature delayed every year? If it's something that comes out 1-2 months after the game release annually, people can speculate and have time to collect cards they think might be a collection. It also gives the game longer shelf life as opposed to everything being released right away.

My fear is in OOTP 21 the ability to build your team through AH is going to be ruined if collections is released right away.

On the contrary, pack buying may be viable way to build a team and there will be more supply on the AH keeping prices low. I prefer the complete game be available right away.

bailey 06-17-2019 03:31 PM

For some reason, I can't find the suggestion thread. In the auction house, owned cards are red, but if an owned card is also a locked card maybe it should be a different color?

sharknut 06-20-2019 08:40 AM

Is there a way to note on a player card which missions the cards can be used?

Ile 06-24-2019 12:36 PM

I just wanted to say thank you for delivering so many missions. Prior to the update I had almost lost interest completely, now I'm online as much as I can. It really renewed my love for PT.

Can't wait for tournaments!!! :flowers: