OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - 3D Models (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3879)
-   -   Commission for Customizing 3D Model (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=300956)

rtkretz 03-26-2019 11:11 AM

Commission for Customizing 3D Model

Hi all,

I am interested in commissioning someone to update a chosen 3D Model with the logos I have chosen for my PT squad. I looked around on the forums for how to do it myself, but I have neither the software nor the expertise to take on the task.

The ask would be to:

1) apply my primary logo behind home plate.
2) apply my secondary logo in the center field grass.
3) apply the ballpark sponsor (Llamasoft) logo in the billboard space above the scoreboard or replace said billboard with an advertisement of my choosing and creating ballpark signage (Llamasoft Park) to be placed in the left field bleachers.

If this is something you would be interested in/capable of doing, I would love to speak with you! Thanks!

nielsoncp 03-27-2019 07:19 PM

I don't think anyone is doing field painting right now, so I don't know if the first two can be done. For number 3, You should be able to add those logos pretty easily to the outfield billboards if you use one of the parks I created - I included templates, so you should be able to create your ads and insert them into the stadium.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

itsmb8 03-27-2019 08:04 PM

Depending on the model, I can do the field.

rtkretz 03-28-2019 02:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi y'all,

Thank you for responding! I don't remember exactly which park pack I downloaded, as I got them for OOTP18, but I am pretty sure that they are from silvam14, as Labatt Park is part of the pack, and a quick forum search tells me that he created that one.

neilsoncp, I think this, unfortunately, means that I cannot use your templates?

itsmb8, the model I am using is called HCA stadium. I have attached the JPG file to this post. I have the full set of files for the model if you would need them. The logos for my team are PNG files. If you think you could apply them to this model then I would love to pay you for your time!

itsmb8 03-28-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtkretz (Post 4463022)
Hi y'all,

Thank you for responding! I don't remember exactly which park pack I downloaded, as I got them for OOTP18, but I am pretty sure that they are from silvam14, as Labatt Park is part of the pack, and a quick forum search tells me that he created that one.

neilsoncp, I think this, unfortunately, means that I cannot use your templates?

itsmb8, the model I am using is called HCA stadium. I have attached the JPG file to this post. I have the full set of files for the model if you would need them. The logos for my team are PNG files. If you think you could apply them to this model then I would love to pay you for your time!

If these are all separate textures and the field isnt actually a part of the model itself, I can definitely do this for you. Send me all the files and I'll take a look.

rtkretz 03-28-2019 03:48 PM

Sent you a PM itsmb8!!