OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3636)
-   -   CD needs help for Philadelphia Renaissancers (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=300528)

Clovidequano Dovatha 03-22-2019 06:37 PM

CD needs help for Philadelphia Renaissancers

If someone could provide a full set for the following team for me, for at least, I would be most appreciative, for sure, folks. Details are as follows:

Team Name: Philadelphia Renaissancers (Rens for short)

Team Colors: Blue, green, and one to three other colors, if you think they're appropriate enough here to go with the first two colors.

Need primary Logo, secondary logo or logos, home white uniform, away dark gray or dark brown uniform, and one to three alternates in whatever other colors you think appropriate, with either the team name, the location name, or Rens on the front of the alternate jersey or jerseys, if you think best, when it comes to them. Caps should either have a figure's head of some sort on them, or they should have an interlocking P and S in whatever style or styles you choose. Main cap color or colors should be either blue or green, if not both, as well.

Logos should either feature a Renaissance-style figure with a scroll or a crossed scroll and quill on a shield, if not both. The figure should resemble a chronicler or other kind of writer, preferably, but it's not absolutely required, if you choose to go that route for the logo or logos.

All items should preferably fit the 1900's to roughly 1925 or so, timeframe-wise, if possible, as well, at the very least. If not for even longer than that, for that matter. Logos should preferably be 300x300 in size for primary, 150x150 for secondary logo or logos.

Thank you in advance if you decide to help me out here, folks. Please feel free to take whatever time you may need for the above, if and when you need to and want to here. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 03-24-2019 09:16 PM

Currently using the following color codes for at least one version of this team:

Team color: 2A2A98
Team text color: 00FF00
Ballcap main color: 2A2A98
Ballcap visor color: 00FF00
Jersey main color: CCCCCC
Jersey secondary color: 2A2A98
Jersey pin stripes color: 00FF00
Jersey away color: 989898

I'm not totally sold on those colors remaining permanently here for them, or at least half a century from now, if not longer, I think. But these are their current colors for at least one team circa 1910-1915, it seems, in my various relevant saved games/dynasties at present. IF anyone has any better potential suggestions as to colors to use for this team, et cetera, I'll certainly consider using them, for sure, folks. Thanks. CD out.

Clovidequano Dovatha 09-11-2019 10:58 AM

Still waiting on this. Might someone be ready, willing, and/or able to help me out here? Please let me know, if so. Thanks. CD out.