OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Perfect Team (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3944)
-   -   Easy way to sell multiple cards? (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=294976)

ecd1973 11-11-2018 10:30 AM

Easy way to sell multiple cards?

Is there any way to sell all inactive cards in one shot? I had 10 cards inactive and I had to click "sell card" for each one. Is there a better way?

Markus Heinsohn 11-11-2018 11:37 AM

Currently not. You can activate your auto-sell feature in the profile & settings tab, this will make sure it sells cards you do not want automatically.

andjbock 11-15-2018 05:43 PM

I will submit a request to add radio buttons to the sell cards page.

Northernsky 11-25-2018 12:53 PM

When you activate that auto sell feature when will it auto sell the cards? I've activated it and its not doing it. Is this only for new cards opened after the feature is enabled? I've exited the game and started it back up and nothing sold.

genuvar 11-25-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Gustafson (Post 4395895)
When you activate that auto sell feature when will it auto sell the cards? I've activated it and its not doing it. Is this only for new cards opened after the feature is enabled? I've exited the game and started it back up and nothing sold.

Yea it should only be auto selling when you open a pack

vapodge 11-25-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genuvar (Post 4395897)
Yea it should only be auto selling when you open a pack

Hasn't worked for me.

damientheomen3 11-25-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Gustafson (Post 4395895)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vapodge (Post 4395929)
Hasn't worked for me.

I turned on the setting recently and it didn't work for me at first either. Realized it was because I had the 'auto-sell duplicates only' option checked. Once I unchecked that it worked perfectly fine for me.

stl jason 11-26-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4389136)
Currently not. You can activate your auto-sell feature in the profile & settings tab, this will make sure it sells cards you do not want automatically.

did this change with a recent build? When I first started and still in the entry league, I was able to sell multiple cards at the same time... just clicked to select a bunch of them, then right clicked and there was an option to sell for 'x' amount (total for the cards chosen)... the 'card sold' pop up came up repeatedly (one for each card sold), but it did the trick.

daves 11-26-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecd1973 (Post 4389078)
Is there any way to sell all inactive cards in one shot? I had 10 cards inactive and I had to click "sell card" for each one. Is there a better way?

Great idea!

genuvar 11-26-2018 01:47 PM

I've asked a couple times and markus has been pretty mute on it. Not sure if it just doesnt work or if it's really low on the priority list.

Matt Arnold 11-26-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genuvar (Post 4396428)
I've asked a couple times and markus has been pretty mute on it. Not sure if it just doesnt work or if it's really low on the priority list.

We want to get it to work, but it's a little complicated to handle without spamming tons of confirmation boxes. It's still on the list to fix, but we've had to focus more on other core aspects first, and will circle around to it again after.

genuvar 11-26-2018 02:11 PM

Thanks Matt. I figured it was something along those lines.

buttcrackplumber 04-24-2019 05:16 PM

I got 25 packs and then spent over an hour trying to sell them. The lack of a way to sell multiple cards at one time is more than reason enough for me to not purchase any more packs. The game is supposed to be fun not work. having to click each individual card to sell for 5 PP is really annoying.

KleineBiere 04-24-2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttcrackplumber (Post 4479568)
I got 25 packs and then spent over an hour trying to sell them. The lack of a way to sell multiple cards at one time is more than reason enough for me to not purchase any more packs. The game is supposed to be fun not work. having to click each individual card to sell for 5 PP is really annoying.

that helps a little bit

https://s16.directupload.net/images/190424/z35w6jkb.png

joehart 04-24-2019 06:05 PM

Unfortunately, only OOTP20 addressed this situation with being able to tag multiple cards among your inactive cards and then sell them with a one-button click.

Unfortunate, OOTP19 does not have this ability.
I found moving them to the inactives and then using mouse&enter button to be faster than right click and selling each card.

You still have to sell each card via inactives but being able to get through the pop ups quicker helps the process.

Dogberry99 04-25-2019 12:35 PM

Along those same lines, it would be brilliant if there was a way to automate the activity or inactivity of a card. Similar to the "Automatically Sell Player Cards..." it would be great to see an option to have all new cards below a certain value start inactive.

joehart 04-27-2019 06:30 AM

Good comment. I do like the idea of not filling my reserves with new lower cards when they are only intended for the card collection part of the game.

I would be surprised if we don’t see some quality of life improvements as the card collection part of the game gets going.