OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Perfect Team (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3957)
-   -   OOTP Go! - Coming later this year, including full PT support. (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=299311)

wodi 08-28-2019 10:16 PM

Well, ok, now we’re cooking.

If this actually is a reworked, completely upgraded version of mlb manager, closer to actual ootp, just tell me how much $$ to send and its yours.

Very exciting

Markus Heinsohn 08-29-2019 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wodi (Post 4531336)
Well, ok, now we’re cooking.

If this actually is a reworked, completely upgraded version of mlb manager, closer to actual ootp, just tell me how much $$ to send and its yours.

Very exciting

It is 100% based on the OOTP 20 code, it shares the same project and source code files. So in the future, whenever OOTP gets an AI tweak for example, OOTP Go will get it as well.

There will be a few features that are not available on OOTP Go (eg. league associations, feeder leagues, online leagues and certain stuff that just eats up too much memory), but the core is 100% identical with OOTP. And, PT is fully supported, cross-platform compatible. So you can manage the same PT team(s) no matter where you are.

And the best of all? OOTP Go will be a free download. Fictional leagues, PT and three historical MLB leagues are fully functional in the free app. The MLB roster set will be a $4.99 in-app pruchase (purchase once, and you can start as many MLB leagues as you like), and individual historical seasons will be $0.99 each (same as MLB Manager in the past).

wodi 08-29-2019 07:32 AM

OOTP Go! - Coming later this year, including full PT support.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4531379)
It is 100% based on the OOTP 20 code, it shares the same project and source code files. So in the future, whenever OOTP gets an AI tweak for example, OOTP Go will get it as well.

There will be a few features that are not available on OOTP Go (eg. league associations, feeder leagues, online leagues and certain stuff that just eats up too much memory), but the core is 100% identical with OOTP. And, PT is fully supported, cross-platform compatible. So you can manage the same PT team(s) no matter where you are.

And the best of all? OOTP Go will be a free download. Fictional leagues, PT and three historical MLB leagues are fully functional in the free app. The MLB roster set will be a $4.99 in-app pruchase (purchase once, and you can start as many MLB leagues as you like), and individual historical seasons will be $0.99 each (same as MLB Manager in the past).

So, for example, there are full minor leagues? No more “minor league roster” aka a list?

Markus Heinsohn 08-29-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wodi (Post 4531409)
So, for example, there are full minor leagues? No more “minor league roster” aka a list?

Full minor leagues, if your device can handle them (enough RAM). We are not sure yet which devices won't, but modern devices (iPhone 8 and later) should work fine.

wodi 08-29-2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4531427)
Full minor leagues, if your device can handle them (enough RAM). We are not sure yet which devices won't, but modern devices (iPhone 8 and later) should work fine.

Been waiting a longgggg time just for this.

Any amount of money.... its yours. I’m so pumped!!

Matt Arnold 08-29-2019 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wodi (Post 4531442)
Been waiting a longgggg time just for this.

Any amount of money.... its yours. I’m so pumped!!

It's free!*

*small charge for current season or historical seasons

wodi 08-29-2019 10:50 AM

OOTP Go! - Coming later this year, including full PT support.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Arnold (Post 4531443)
It's free!*

*small charge for current season or historical seasons

I’ll be buying all of the seasons simply as a donation.

daves 08-29-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Will the app have the exhibition tournament mode?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treesham 08-29-2019 10:26 PM

Ios only? Or android also?

Markus Heinsohn 08-30-2019 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daves (Post 4531571)
Will the app have the exhibition tournament mode?

No. At least not right out of the gate.

Markus Heinsohn 08-30-2019 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treesham (Post 4531623)
Ios only? Or android also?

Both :)

Edster007 08-30-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

As if I haven't spent more hours playing than I care to admit since I found iOOTP 11-Random Debut?

I assume there will be a bundle to buy all seasons from 1901 on?

MattB75 08-30-2019 05:14 PM

3D models

Will OOTP Go include the 3D models during playback?

daves 09-02-2019 09:46 AM

Do we have an eta?

NotMuchTime 09-02-2019 01:23 PM

I hope it is littered with Egyptian themes, Pyramids, eye of Horace, Caesar, etc... That would be awesome!!

jmcpeek 09-03-2019 03:57 PM

Eta?

Is there an ETA on when this is expected to be completed? Will there be a chance this is out before this season is over or will it be delayed until next season?

Kris Jardine 09-03-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmcpeek (Post 4533174)
Is there an ETA on when this is expected to be completed? Will there be a chance this is out before this season is over or will it be delayed until next season?

Quote:

Originally Posted by daves (Post 4532785)
Do we have an eta?

We do not have an ETA at this time. The team is still working hard on it every single day. When we have more news to share, we'll make sure to let everyone know :)

Ty Cobb 09-03-2019 10:31 PM

Team...take your time and give us the quality you always have before. Doing it right is ALWAYS worth waiting for.

Markus Heinsohn 09-04-2019 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattB75 (Post 4531846)
Will OOTP Go include the 3D models during playback?

Yes!

Markus Heinsohn 09-04-2019 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmcpeek (Post 4533174)

We don't know. It will be released once it is done, wether that is still in the OOTP 20 cycle or already 21, we'll see.