OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3913)
-   -   Please review FHM 3 on Steam! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=271198)

Markus Heinsohn 10-31-2016 01:36 PM

Please review FHM 3 on Steam!

Gentlemen (and Ladies, of course),

I would like to kindly ask you to review FHM 3 on Steam (if you bought your copy there or received a Steam key through the pre-order) and give it a good score if you enjoy it. We highly depend on good reviews over there and a great average score, so any help is greatly appreciated! Here is the link to the Steam store page of the game: Franchise Hockey Manager 3 on Steam

Thank you so much! :flowers:
Markus

mbaliya 10-31-2016 02:37 PM

Can we carry over our game we have been playing during beta over to steam if we have key?

no way 10-31-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbaliya (Post 4110374)
Can we carry over our game we have been playing during beta over to steam if we have key?

Just copy your save game files over :), Should work.

Sebastian Palkowski 10-31-2016 02:40 PM

In theory it works but some fixes we did during beta will only work with new generated games. Please keep this in mind when something is not working (mention it in the bug report).

Gangrel 10-31-2016 02:53 PM

Is there any advantage to getting this on Steam vs. your store? Or even disadvantages?

Or maybe I'll ask, which store nets you the most profit? 😁

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Markus Heinsohn 10-31-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gangrel (Post 4110397)
Is there any advantage to getting this on Steam vs. your store? Or even disadvantages?

Or maybe I'll ask, which store nets you the most profit? 😁

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Our store is best for us :) Steam takes 30% off our profit as a fee, our store only 8%.

MXD 10-31-2016 04:09 PM

Hi!
Can you please remind me the procedure to follow in order to obtain a Steam Key from the ESellerate purchase? (I purchased the game on ESellerate after the release date...erhh... yesterday... to try it a bit during the Beta). Also because I was afraid the discount wouldn't apply on Steam.

I remember it was there, somewhere, on the Beta thread, but that one got closed.

Markus Heinsohn 10-31-2016 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MXD (Post 4110478)
Hi!
Can you please remind me the procedure to follow in order to obtain a Steam Key from the ESellerate purchase? (I purchased the game on ESellerate after the release date...erhh... yesterday... to try it a bit during the Beta). Also because I was afraid the discount wouldn't apply on Steam.

I remember it was there, somewhere, on the Beta thread, but that one got closed.

We'll set up the system to redeem your Steam key tomorrow and post the details here :)

MXD 10-31-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4110481)
We'll set up the system to redeem your Steam key tomorrow and post the details here :)

Thanks for your quick replay Markus, much appreciated!

Mickeyb37 11-01-2016 06:55 AM

Review posted under MickeyB36 :)

Duranium 11-01-2016 05:20 PM

d..d..d..d..done ;) (Tom Torres)

Jubal Early 11-03-2016 05:35 PM

Review posted under Jubal Early. I'm the long review that doesn't like Jarmo.

I want to let you guys know that have never played this style of sim before and I am having a blast. Thank you for all of your hard work!