OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3643)
-   -   Looking for an OOTP10 League to Join? Post In This Thread! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=183738)

GeoWar 09-08-2010 01:13 AM

Looking for a league or 2

Currently down to one OOTP 9 league that I am playing in . One of the leagues I was in with OOTP 10 folded after 3 months real time, One league moved to OOTP 11, and just today another has decided to fold after 30 seasons (Beyond The Ivy). SO I AM LISTENING to leagues with openings.

Would be interested in getting OOTP 12 next April - but am not interested in OOTP 11 , not enough gain in management issues between 10 and 11.

Message me here

gw

taz2018 12-02-2010 11:34 PM

Im looking for a league, where you dont need the game, and either the Red Sox or the Pirates are open. Email me at taz1458@gmail.com or IM me on AIM, taz202918. Thank you

Banter 01-13-2011 09:45 PM

Online novice here, Looking for a fictional league to play in. Am willing to contribute to content. PM me via the site and I will respond. Thanks!

MikeLove17 01-19-2011 01:21 PM

sign me up

Hi my name is Mike and I am looking to join a league it doesn't matter to me what year you are in just looking for a team.

griffgraph 02-07-2011 05:09 PM

interested in joining an online league

online league league virgin, interested in playing ootp against someone other than my computer

griffgraph@gmail.com

ulrichsson 03-26-2011 07:27 AM

Looking for a league

Hi,

I am looking for a second online league that either runs OOTP X or 11 and plans to convert to 12 at some point in the future.

My perfect league (in decreasing order of importance to me)
- is slow paced (no more than 3 sims / week during the regular season, no more than 7 days / sim)
- does NOT use the historical database
- does NOT use the star system
- uses low ratings setting (1-10 or lower, stats only is fine, too), I don't mind coaches and scouts on or off
- is established (no new league please)
- is mature (average age of GMs not in the teens or low 20s)
- has NO participation point system that allows you to improve player ratings or allows other massive changes of game mechanics
- finances are ON.
- has a modern setting
- has at least three levels of minor leagues
- has the Rule V draft
- has the Angels open - that would be the icing on the cake ;)

Yes, I know this is quite specific, I just know what I like and what keeps my interest high. Of course, the league does not
have to fit perfectly, but you get an idea of what kind of league I like.

Of course, this is a two-way street, so as a GM, I ...
- will export regularly
- will read the forum
- will reply quickly to PMs
- will be friendly, polite and helpful
- will usually be on AIM in the evening (I live in Europe though)
- own the game (both X and 11 and I preordered 12)
- will usually NOT be able to write extensive articles. I would like to, but I have to be realistic about my work schedule
and as a non-native speaker, those things just take me a little longer than they should.

Please don't be offended if I decline your invitation. If I don't think I can be a good GM in your league, we are both better off if
you keep looking for a better fit.

Please send me a PM if you think I could be a good addition to your league.
Bjoern

hulburt1 03-27-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defgraby (Post 2748855)
I am with Dukey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too!!!!!!!!!!

I'm old but never played in a league looks like fun. have 09. Can I join.

MightyQuinn 06-09-2012 12:34 AM

If any leagues are still using ootpx and need a manager let me know.

theg02guy 08-06-2012 08:12 PM

Hello —
I'm a veteran of OOTP dating back to 6.5. I'm typically one of the most active general managers in my leagues.
I'm currently only in one league and I'm looking to join an additional league.

e-mail me at paochs@gmail.com or IM me at Theg02guy if your league is looking for an active GM.

Thanks!

MightyQuinn 08-12-2015 03:57 PM

If any leagues are still using ootpx and need a manager let me know.