OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM 5 - General Discussion (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3946)
-   -   FHM5 Hotfix, Version 5.8.72, Now Available (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=301881)

JeffR 04-09-2019 07:45 AM

FHM5 Hotfix, Version 5.8.72, Now Available

A new hotfix update for Franchise Hockey Manager 5, version 5.8.72, has just been released.

To apply the update:

-If you are playing the eSellerate version, just download the setup file and install it over your current installation. There is no need to uninstall or unlicense your current copy! However, you should quit the game before installing it, of course.
-If you are playing the Steam version, the game will auto-update if you have that option active. If you don't see the update in your Steam update queue, you may need to exit and restart your Steam client.

Download link for PC:
Main server: PC Installer

Download link for Mac:
Main Server: Mac Installer

Your existing savegames will be compatible with the updated game, but some of the update's fixes may not retroactively correct certain problems in existing saves.

This hotfix corrects a few issues with the 5.8.70 update:

-custom games will no longer crash when starting employed in certain league configurations
-issue with the current year's draft picks disappearing from the interface (e.g. in the team data screen and the trade windows) will now auto-fix itself when the save is loaded; we haven't been able to identify what's causing this, but if you see it, exiting and reloading the save will fix it
-fixed issue with news story cleanup in multiplayer leagues leaving blank stories
-fixed some historical challenges that weren't being awarded correctly
-a few small typos and UI issues fixed
-some minor data corrections and updates

Duranium 04-09-2019 08:14 AM

So i assume the issue with no Trainers available from the 80s on in historical mode, still exists ?

bjernagris 04-09-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffR (Post 4470764)
-fixed issue with news story cleanup in multiplayer leagues leaving blank stories

Thanks for the update! Unfortunately, it seems that we are still having issues with news items not saving after exiting the game and reloading the save.

JeffR 04-10-2019 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duranium (Post 4470769)
So i assume the issue with no Trainers available from the 80s on in historical mode, still exists ?

It's fixed, I just missed it when putting together the change list.

JeffR 04-10-2019 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjernagris (Post 4471072)
Thanks for the update! Unfortunately, it seems that we are still having issues with news items not saving after exiting the game and reloading the save.

Try the fix I mentioned in this post: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...50&postcount=3

That should get it working properly again until the fix in the update can kick in and sort everything out at the end of the season.

IamJustin 04-10-2019 05:58 AM

Bugs still not fixed in fantasy league:

20 players already dressed bug--Team owners still getting prompt that 20 players are already dressed despite there not being 20 players dressed
Farm Team Goalies-- Still not dressing 2 goalies, so only 1 goalie plays the entire season
Fantasy Commish--Still haven't fixed the bug where the commish cant just got to a team and right click an injured player and select replace with. I have to login to each team to do this. This works in the NHL leagues, just not fantasy player leagues

Duranium 04-10-2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffR (Post 4471309)
It's fixed, I just missed it when putting together the change list.

Yup, there are now around 18 available as FA´s most of the time but no team except 1 (test save 70´s-80´s) has a trainer under contract.

Stevie Y19 04-12-2019 05:56 PM

Why are my players faces just blank How do I fix this like there is no jersey no helmet just a blank out picture

Sebastian Palkowski 04-17-2019 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie Y19 (Post 4472909)
Why are my players faces just blank How do I fix this like there is no jersey no helmet just a blank out picture

Make sure FaceGen is enabled both in "Settings" on the startscreen and in your save itself: File -> Setup/Options -> FaceGen Settings -> Use FaceGen for persons pictures.

avsane 04-30-2019 06:36 PM

Quick question.. im running a online league and controlling all the teams myself, I want to export the CSV for stats but when I click export csv.. nothing happens. Is it even possible to export the csv document with the nhl stats on mac? Thanks!:flowers:

JeffR 05-01-2019 03:06 AM

It is - the csv's will be in the import_export subfolder of your save folder.