OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3636)
-   -   Jersey Creator (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=247172)

justafan 08-21-2014 08:01 PM

Jersey Creator

1 Attachment(s)
Latest version 1.2.8.0

Here it is, the long awaited Jersey Creator.
http://s25.postimg.org/mut2hxuyn/Box...Creator_sm.png

Features:
  • 2 Curved, Angled (adjustable), or Straight text options (Truetype fonts only)
  • Swashes for Straight and Angled text
  • Double Outline Text (adjustable)
  • Import wordmark images (rotatable)
  • Import left and/or right sleeve patches
  • 2 Shading layers
  • 1 Shadow layer
  • 3 Texture layers
  • 3 Pinstripe options
  • 10 Piping options
  • 6 V-Neck options
  • 22 Sleeve Stripe options
  • 5 Button options (including color buttons), and Zipper
  • 7 Shoulder options
  • 6 Side Panel options
  • 2 Miscellaneous options
  • Optionally import multiple custom 512x512 layers
  • Optionally import a Profile Picture
  • Nudge controls
  • Sliders for resizing
  • jerseys prefix and underscores automatically added to filename
  • Set default save, template, and profile pic locations
  • Optional reordering of layers
  • Ability to Save and Load Templates
  • Multiple Undo/Redo support
  • Optional Automatic Updating

Hardware requirements

Processor
Minimum: 1 GHz
Recommended: 1 GHz

RAM
Minimum: 512 MB
Recommended: 512 MB

Disk space (minimum)
32-bit: 850 MB
64-bit: 2 GB

Operating system
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional

Additional Software Requirements
Microsoft Internet Explorer: 6.0 or later

This may not have all the bells and whistles that some Photoshop templates have, but I believe there's enough here to do some damage and I will try to add a few more elements in the future.

Download HERE

As always, this program is freeware.

Please report any bugs no matter how minor.

Help: How to use a Profile Picture

Honorable_Pawn 08-21-2014 08:16 PM

:sneaky2:

cephasjames 08-21-2014 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fantastic!

After playing with this for a very short bit... is there any way to lessen or widen the space between letters. I tried to use a script font but the letters couldn't connect... so the script didn't look very script-ish. :)

Hockey13Playa 08-21-2014 08:19 PM

OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO TEST THIS OUT!!!!!!

ALL HAIL JUSTAFAN!!!!! I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND YOUR AMAZING WORK AND GENEROSITY TO THE OOTP COMMUNITY!!!!!!

(Yes all caps was necessary!)

justafan 08-21-2014 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honorable_Pawn (Post 3741591)
:sneaky2:

Cheer up, we still need you.

Honorable_Pawn 08-21-2014 08:40 PM

:flowers:

Hey, great stuff, Amigo.

justafan 08-21-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cephasjames (Post 3741595)
Fantastic!

After playing with this for a very short bit... is there any way to lessen or widen the space between letters. I tried to use a script font but the letters couldn't connect... so the script didn't look very script-ish. :)

No, I tried for hours to make that adjustable, but never got it right. I could get them closer, but it would then throw off everything else. Something we have to live with until a light bulb goes off in my head.

The straight text is done in a normal way without using graphics paths and all that crap and has closer lettering, maybe try that.

Jabez54 08-21-2014 08:46 PM

I couldn't of said it any better than what Hockey13Playa said ...

:friday:

DreamTeams 08-21-2014 08:51 PM

Been playing around with program. Absolutely superb.:)

Thundercrack 08-21-2014 09:15 PM

been waiting for this. looks f***** awesome

justafan 08-21-2014 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cephasjames (Post 3741595)
Fantastic!

OK, light bulb went on. I was trying to make this work with the curved text and I didn't even think about just doing it for the angled text. Anyway I uploaded a fix with the spacing for angled text adjusted.

I think it looks better now.

Honorable_Pawn 08-21-2014 09:25 PM

How about for a name, justafans justajersey

Hockey13Playa 08-21-2014 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok a few questions and a suggestion if its possible. No way am I criticizing because this is SO AWESOME!

First, is it possible to insert multiple logos?
Second, see in my image below I inserted a KC image word mark. It placed on the front & center of the jersey... playing around I was able to drag it. Are we able to rotate within the program? What I'd like is the script logo on the chest of the jersey obviously and a KC shield logo on the sleeves rotated at the appropriate angle. Can I achieve that at this point in time?

As for my suggestion... the logos and or script logos that cross over the center of the jersey/seam where the buttons go.. is it possible to adjust that layer so the script doesn't look like its "sitting" on top of the jersey... if that doesn't make sense let me know and I will provide you with an example.

Great work so far man, this made my night (Is that sad? lol)

justafan 08-21-2014 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa (Post 3741633)
Ok a few questions and a suggestion if its possible. No way am I criticizing because this is SO AWESOME!

First, is it possible to insert multiple logos?
Second, see in my image below I inserted a KC image word mark. It placed on the front & center of the jersey... playing around I was able to drag it. Are we able to rotate within the program? What I'd like is the script logo on the chest of the jersey obviously and a KC shield logo on the sleeves rotated at the appropriate angle. Can I achieve that at this point in time?

As for my suggestion... the logos and or script logos that cross over the center of the jersey/seam where the buttons go.. is it possible to adjust that layer so the script doesn't look like its "sitting" on top of the jersey... if that doesn't make sense let me know and I will provide you with an example.

Great work so far man, this made my night (Is that sad? lol)

No multiple logos. I'm not sure how that would work out. I'm sure I'll take a look at it sometime in the future though.

I had the button layer in the wrong place. Thanks

Already fixed. re-download.

playball335 08-21-2014 11:15 PM

This is minor, but woild it be possible to add a second outline for the font? Would be similar to the Detroit Tigers road uniform text.

curt 08-21-2014 11:17 PM

This absolutely awesome. Great work.

mghurst 08-21-2014 11:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
justafan I just tested this out it's awesome just had to post some of the jerseys I did

mghurst 08-21-2014 11:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
and some more (note: haven't named this team jet any suggestions ? )

Bristolduke 08-21-2014 11:56 PM

1500 high School Jerseys now on their way.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

illeracula 08-22-2014 12:49 AM

Thanks

This is pretty awesome Justafan. I envy your work and if you ever want to share your source code I'd love to look at it. :) I am not much of a VB man, but I do know some. Just like to read code...

Just some thoughts...
1) As someone else mentioned, a second graphic. That would be a nice enhancement down the road. Sleeve logos.

2) A cool enhancement, if possible, would be to ability to import your own layers. Gern has a lot of cool layers that would be neat to include (such as his hokey yokes). Just some thoughts.

I will be playing with this tomorrow at work, thanks for your hard work. These 3 applications you have put together will only make things easier and more fun.

:friday:

Tony