OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   MLB Manager Mods (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3835)
-   -   iOOTP13 Ballpark Images (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=230683)

Blublub 04-14-2013 02:11 AM

iOOTP13 Ballpark Images

I've put together a set of current MLB park images taken primarily from the Padrefan historical compilation pack resized and adjusted to make them line up best as possible with the in-game tags.

Download for iPad and iPhone.

Let me know if there are problems or if you have suggestions for improvement.

ZetaRho62 04-17-2013 11:01 PM

Can't put Ballparks in folder

I downloaded the ballparks and I am using iFunBox to open up the iPad files. I successfully changed out the logos but I can't seem to put the ballparks in the ballpark folder. I've tried clicking and dragging and copying and pasting but nothing works. The "Paste" option is greyed out when I try to copy.

Blublub 04-18-2013 12:35 AM

Sorry, I should have clarified that in the main post. Unlike with logos, you don't need to use Fun Box for the stadiums - just move them over to your device in the apps section of iTunes.

ZetaRho62 04-19-2013 10:10 PM

Worked like a charm

Just copied and pasted the pics from my folder directly into the app inside iTunes. So simple.

Thanks, worked perfectly!
So nice to actually see the appropriate ballparks instead.:)

Go Tribe 04-20-2013 01:00 PM

did this work for an already saved game? this didn't work for me

ZetaRho62 04-20-2013 04:26 PM

Yes. I was already 3 games into a new saved season and it worked. I just opened iTunes, opened the iootp 13 app in iTunes so the folders showed up in the window on the lower right. Selected all the ballpark photos from my downloaded folder, then clicked and dragged them all into that iTunes window and dropped them in with the folders. They didn't go into any specific folder.

Go Tribe 04-20-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZetaRho62 (Post 3487445)
Yes. I was already 3 games into a new saved season and it worked. I just opened iTunes, opened the iootp 13 app in iTunes so the folders showed up in the window on the lower right. Selected all the ballpark photos from my downloaded folder, then clicked and dragged them all into that iTunes window and dropped them in with the folders. They didn't go into any specific folder.

crap, me too and it didn't work

thanks

Dkelley 04-21-2013 08:44 AM

The same thing happened to me that happened to blublub, only it happened with the logos, does anyone have a solution to this? I downloaded iphone explorer and kept dragging the logos into the images folder, but they wouldn't go in.

Panchobamba 04-21-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dkelley (Post 3487947)
The same thing happened to me that happened to blublub, only it happened with the logos, does anyone have a solution to this? I downloaded iphone explorer and kept dragging the logos into the images folder, but they wouldn't go in.

Dkelley I know you have Mac, iexplorer2.
Are you trying to drag and drop or addin the whole folder?
On Mac itunes only single files ( maybe batch selections) will go in, not the folder. You can drag and drop or use add button for single files. I then selected files and synced.
On iexplorer2 for Mac, don't try drag and drop, just access the add files with a "Mac" right click.
As for what folder to drop them in, I think there's another thread on that.
Good luck!

Very cool results with ballparks!

Panchobamba 04-21-2013 08:17 PM

Clarification for my above post: The iTunes method won't work for the logos. Use iexplorer for that. Ballparks can be loaded by either iTunes or iexplorer.

Dkelley 04-27-2013 09:24 AM

Yeah, but I have a 10.4 iBook g4, and I have a very old version of iPhone explorer, which was not named as I explorer, I tried downloading Iexplorer but it didn't work because my Mac version was too old

Dkelley 04-27-2013 09:25 AM

But I will try again, thanks

Panchobamba 04-27-2013 12:32 PM

There are some Iexplorer downloads for older Macs OS10.5 and the old PPC.
Macroplant - Downloads
As a Mac owner that can no longer upgrade I sympathize.